Thanks to Global Warming, our fall weather is unpredictable. One day you could be wearing shorts and tanning outside and the next day it's under 50 degrees and you have to wear your winter parka. With the weather being so sporadic, it's hard to know what kind of drink you need to fit your day. But no need to worry. Here is your complete guide to the best drinks for every type of fall weather.

coffee, cappuccino, milk, espresso, cream, mocha
Becky Hughes

Sunny: 60 Degrees or Above

Take advantage of this day by getting an iced drink. You won't be able to have iced drinks forever so now is the time to order an iced latte or iced tea. In fact, Starbucks has new Teavana shaken iced tea infusions with exciting and mouthwatering flavors like peach citrus, strawberry green tea, and pineapple black tea. The process involves freshly steeping the tea, slightly sweetening it to your taste, and shaking the tea right in front of you. My personal favorite and recommendation is the strawberry green tea because it brings a pleasant and surprising sweetness to an otherwise unsweetened tea. You should definitely order these drinks if you want a hint of summer and a lot of fruity goodness. 

alcohol, lemon, iced tea, liquor, sweet, tea, juice, cocktail, ice
Kristine Mahan

Average Fall Day: 50 Degrees

If it's going to be a basic fall day, why not go for a basic fall flavor? Obviously, you can't go wrong with the signature Pumpkin Spice Latte. However, Starbucks has some lesser known fall flavors like the Maple Pecan Latte and the Creme Brulee Latte. These drinks are especially perfect for 8:30 classes because the espresso will you give the burst of energy you need to stay awake. Even better, these flavors will put you in a true fall mood by reminding you of those Thanksgiving desserts you've been craving.  

cream, milk, chocolate, mocha, espresso, cappuccino, coffee
Allie Hicks

Dark and Windy: 40 Degrees or Below 

There isn't much that can make you feel better when it's cold, windy, and so dark that you don't want to get out of bed. However, there's one staple fall drink that will make you feel warm and cozy on the inside and maybe even forget the terrible weather. HOT CHOCOLATE! Obviously, you can't go wrong with the traditional hot chocolate, but if you're feeling extra special, Starbucks has many unique flavors. The list includes Salted Caramel, Peppermint, Peppermint White Chocolate, and yes, Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa. While the weather may let you down, these hot chocolates certainly won't.

mocha, espresso, cappuccino, milk, sweet, chocolate, cream, coffee
Balim Tezel

With this guide, you will be able to have some control of your life in this very uncontrollable weather. Having a warm drink in the cold weather will make you feel cozy and comfortable and forget about the crazy windchill. Thanks to Starbucks' many unique flavors, you can find the perfect flavor to match your preferences and match the weather. Not only are these fall drinks meant to taste good, but they are meant to make you feel good and start off your day right. Your mornings will only be complete if you have a cute fall outfit on and the perfect fall drink in hand.