When it comes to vegan food, Trader Joe's is king. The Trader Joe's brand has a lot of dairy-free deserts, and carries vegan meat replacements from brands like Tofurky. Just because you're vegan doesn't mean you have to be healthy all the time, so you need these vegan junk foods in your life.

From savory burritos to sweet churros, be sure to pick up these vegan junk foods on your next grocery trip.

Caramel Popcorn

popcorn, candy, corn, poutine, sweet
Cody Corrall

Caramel contains milk so it isn't vegan—making my Starbucks run that much sadder. But Trader Joe's, like a beacon from the heavens, introduced a dairy- and fat-free caramel popcorn that changed the game.

Super Burrito!

beer, tea, coffee
Cody Corrall

When you're running late for your 8 am and you just can't be bothered to make a proper breakfast, this protein-packed burrito is here for you. With sweet potato, kale, and an amarillo sauce that's to die for—you'll forget you ever used to eat burritos with cheese and meat.

Cocoa Almond Spread

chocolate, sweet, milk, candy
Cody Corrall

Two of the world's most popular spreads, Cookie Butter and Nutella, are not vegan. Fortunately, Trader Joe's released a rival to the famous hazelnut spread from heaven in our time of need. The brand also recommends putting it in your milkshakes along with your Instagram-worthy toast.

Roasted Vegetable Frozen Pizza

pizza, cheese, meat, vegetable
Cody Corrall

There's something so college about having a stock of frozen pizza in your freezer at all times. Thankfully, Trader Joe's came through with an organic dairy-free pizza (and it's much cheaper than ordering pizza online).

SoyCreamy Ice Cream

yogurt, milk
Cody Corrall

Trader Joe's selection of dairy-free ice cream is legendary. Whether you prefer coconut milk, soy milk, or almond mil—they're sure to have something you like (and that doesn't taste like cardboard). The cherry chocolate chip ice cream from SoyCreamy is perfect for those rom-com night ins.

Mini Cinnamon Sugar Churros

Cody Corrall

Whoever said vegan food is healthy clearly hasn't been to the frozen section at Trader Joe's. That's where you can find tons of vegan gems, including these adorable mini churros.

Beet Hummus

tea, beer
Cody Corrall

Some could argue that hummus isn't exactly junk food, but considering the amount of times I've eaten my entire body's worth of it, I'm willing to make an exception. Trader Joe's carries a wide array of hummus, from spicy to colorful like this bright pink Beet Hummus.

Vegan Mozzarella Shreds

tea
Cody Corrall

Vegan cheese can sometimes be a hit or miss, but these mozzarella shreds are everything and more. They're perfect for quesadillas, and to put on top of your favorite pasta. Now what we need are some good vegan cheese slices, Joe.