Between your jobs, internships, and online classes, you feel like summer is slipping between your fingers. You need a taste of summer, and what tastes like summer more than strawberries? Problem solved: go strawberry picking. We are in peak strawberry season people, and it’s ending quickly. These strawberries are so fresh even Will Smith is jealous.

Pick them, bring them back home, and get cooking. Here are the best things you can make with some fresh summer strawberries:

1. Strawberry preserves

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Paige Stickevers

Personally, I like my jam chunky, so I go for preserves. Both jam and preserves are ridiculously easy to make, and you can store them for later or even gift them to your neighbors to make sure you’re the one they call to babysit, and not Sarah from across the street.

If you’re into jam, check out this recipe.

2. Strawberry turnovers

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Paige Stickevers

You need something to munch on while catching up on Game of Thrones or binge-watching the new season of Orange is the New Black and this dessert will do the trick. Just use this recipe but swap out the apples for strawberries.

3. Strawberry muffins

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Paige Stickevers

Warm. Crunchy. Sweet. Need I say more? Try this recipe, but use your fresh-picked strawberries instead.

Check out these other awesome muffins.

4. Strawberry salad

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Paige Stickevers

Put strawberries on any salad. It works. I promise.

#SpoonTip: Strawberries and goat cheese are always winners.

5. Pimp out your yogurt

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Anna Loh

Now you can have fresh strawberries on that bland cup of plain greek yogurt you normally eat every morning. So fresh. So good. Refer to this recipe to make your taste buds love you forever.

6. Strawberry smoothie

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Rachel Piorko

Make strawberries the star of the show in the new broadway musical titled, Your Smoothie. Brighten up the color and taste of your typical smoothie and make strawberries win a Tony. Try this recipe or turn it into a smoothie bowl like this.

7. Strawberries and sugar

Recipes to make with fresh strawberries

Photo by Paige Stickevers

There is nothing better than a cup of warm strawberries dipped in sugar. No cooking, baking, or chopping required. Mic drop.

Now stop reading, get off your computer, and go enjoy the summer weather while picking some berries of straw.