I don't know about you, but cheese is one of my favorite foods. It's just so creamy and delicious. Hear me out. I mentioned to my friend that I was sampling cottage cheese and the look on her face was priceless. It was as if I said I was eating, I don't know, vegetable pudding. (I totally made that up.) As a cheese lover, I don't discriminate. Cottage cheese is amazing and nothing you say will change my mind. I was lucky enough to try flavors from Hood Cottage Cheese and let me just say I was impressed. I didn't even know cottage cheese came in flavors, did you? 

I've decided to rank Hood Cottage Cheese flavors to make it easier for you to decide which one to try next time you're at the grocery store. Plus, Food Network chef Alex Guarnaschelli is a fan of Hood Cottage Cheese, so you should be too!

1. Hood Cottage Cheese - Chive

Photo Courtesy of Hood Cottage Cheese

If you like sour cream and onion chips or baked potatoes, this is definitely the flavor for you. This flavor is rich and creamy, but also has a savory and refreshing taste. Pair this with a vegetable and cracker plate and you are set! Not only will you get the flavor you're looking for, but it's packed with protein to keep you satisfied longer. 

2. Hood Cottage Cheese - Country Style

Photo Courtesy of Hood Cottage Cheese

This flavor is definitely for the cottage cheese enthusiasts. The best way to describe it is to say that it's classic. When someone mentions cottage cheese, normally this is what they are referring to. Those thick and creamy cheese curds that go well with crackers or as a healthy post-workout snack.

3. Hood Cottage Cheese - Pineapple

Photo Courtesy of Hood Cottage Cheese

I'm going to be honest, I don't really like fruit except for grapes, apples and pineapple. I guess you can say I enjoy the sugary fruits. However, this Hood Cottage Cheese flavor has just the right amount of sweetness, making it great for those who are looking to satisfy their sweet tooth or want a sweet introduction to this protein-packed snack. 

4. Hood Cottage Cheese - Strawberry

Photo Courtesy of Hood Cottage Cheese

I'm not a fan of strawberries by themselves, however if they're mixed in with something that's a different story. I liked this flavor because it was sweet, but I wouldn't get it again. I had my sister try it and she nearly ate the whole container in one sitting. According to her, it's sweet and flavorful, but not overpowering. If you like fruit, I'd say definitely go for it because you'll likely enjoy it. 

5. Hood Cottage Cheese - Blueberry

Photo Courtesy of Hood Cottage Cheese

Same as above, but I actually liked this flavor the least. The cottage cheese itself still has that rich and creamy flavor, but it was just the blueberries for me. My sister really enjoyed it as she put it on some crackers for a mid-day snack.

6. Hood Cottage Cheese - Cracked Pepper

Photo Courtesy of Hood Cottage Cheese

If you're looking for a little kick, this cracked pepper flavor is definitely for you. I'm very sensitive when it comes to seasoning so I didn't enjoy this flavor very much, but it's definitely more on the savory side and can serve as a perfect base for roasted vegetables or placed on top of a hard-boiled egg.

Where To Find Hood Cottage Cheese

If you're looking to try Hood Cottage Cheese, the brand is available at ShopRite and other select retailers which can be found on Hood.com’s store locator. Stay connected with the brand by following them on Instagram and Facebook.