I, for one, am a big fan of fall. The changing colors of the leaves, the crisp weather, and most of all, the fact that you can buy practically everything imaginable in pumpkin flavor. Being in college, I was worried I wouldn't be able to properly satisfy my pumpkin fix like I did at home.

Enter Amazon...

My food savior and absolute go-to for everything I could ever need. They offer pumpkin foods and accessories beyond my wildest dreams, sure to make this fall the pumpkinest one yet. 

1. Frosted Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts

If you're a die-hard pop-tart fan like me, you'll drool over this limited edition flavor. They're the perfect breakfast, snack, or even dessert. Try it warm with ice cream on top for maximum enjoyment. 

2. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee

Even though it's finally starting to get chilly outside, I personally am not ready to give up on iced coffee just yet. This cold brew is the perfect pick-me-up for a fall morning, especially if you don't want to trek all the way to Starbucks for a PSL. And it's dairy free.

3. Pumpkin Spice Almonds

Almonds are my absolute favorite snack because they can satisfy my sweet and salty cravings at once. They're easy to munch on whether you're cramming in the library or walking to class. The pumpkin spice flavor is guaranteed to be your new go-to fall snack. 

4. Spiced Pumpkin Candle

Sometimes it isn't enough just to eat pumpkin, but we need to smell it too. This candle is the ultimate way to make your entire home smell like fall. If you're already bored of pumpkin spice everything, try the apple pumpkin scent, or the sugared pumpkin swirl

5. Pumpkin Spice RX Bar

You may have seen these bars blowing up your Instagram feed, and for good reason. They're sugar-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free. So, basically, they ooze healthiness. And now they come in pumpkin spice flavor, for a limited time.

6. Pumpkin Spice Syrup

There's no better way to spruce up your pancakes or waffles than with this adorable seasonal syrup. If one meal a day isn't enough, try it for breakfast and dessert, just like the bottle says.

Believe me, you're not alone in obsessing over this syrup; Blackberry Patch Syrups made Oprah's Favorite Things List in 2014!

7. Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Everything

Once fall is in full swing, I'm ready for my entire life to be pumpkin scented. While it may not be totally possible for this to happen, Bath and Body Works certainly comes close. Whether you want lotion, hand soap, body butter, body spray, or a candle, they've got you covered.

8. Pumpkin, Carrot, and Apple Squeezable Fruit Pouch

Squeezable fruit is definitely not just for kids. These pouches are the perfect snack for on-the-go or when you're just feeling healthy. This flavor combines pumpkin, carrot and apple to create a mashup with the ultimate fall taste. 

9. Pumpkin Tortilla Chips

Trader Joe's products delivered right to your door? Yes, please! Amazon delivers tons of your favorite Trader Joe's treats, like these delicious Pumpkin Tortilla Chips. What better way to spice up your chip game?

10. Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Tea

Nothing can beat curling up with a cup of tea on a crisp fall day. And what better warm drink to enjoy than pumpkin tea? This is the perfect addition to a fall day. It won't just warm you up, it will wake you up too.

11. Pumpkin Spice Crunch Special K Cereal

Special K cereal is always the move for an easy breakfast. It's healthy, tasty and takes no time to make. Arriving just in time for fall, this new limited edition flavor will take your two minute breakfast to a whole new level. 

For those who are still craving pumpkin after all this, try out some of these recipes for both sweet and savory foods you can make using pumpkin as a main ingredient.

If you're like me, then the chilly weather has already got you thinking ahead to the holidays and the flavors of winter. It's almost as if I can smell peppermint hot chocolate and freshly baked sugar cookies now...