Dry sandwiches for the WIN

Honestly, when I was a kid I hated condiments. You won’t believe the number of looks I got and still get when ordering sandwiches. “Are you sure you don’t want any sauce with that?” “You really want it dry?”

And yes, I definitely thought mayonnaise was gross. Disgusting. Keep it away from me.

Although my sentiments surrounding mayonnaise have not changed, and likely will not change, it’s safe to say my palate has expanded quite a bit over the years. I love experimenting with different secret sauces, ketchups, barbecue sauces, and salad dressings.

I'll have a sample of each, please

In fact, now I'm that person who always asks for multiple salad dressings with her salads because I can never decide. Except ranch - like mayonnaise, ranch is also a personal no go unless dipping vegetables (controversial, I know).

When I came across Tessemae’s NEW launch, Organic Chocolate BBQ Sauce, I was shook. I love chocolate and barbecue sauce but it never crossed my mind to try the two combined. Safe to say, I had to buy this

Verified by more than one species

Once I got my hands on a jar, I prepared some grilled barbecue chicken marinated in the Organic Chocolate BBQ sauce. I placed the grilled chicken on a plate and turned my back for three seconds. In those three short seconds, my DOG ATE MY CHICKEN. I mean the whole thing (she’s fine, reference photo below so don’t worry fellow dog community members). 

Commence round two. Safely secured and ready to eat, I finally tried the Organic Chocolate BBQ sauce. It was GAME changing. Seriously, this flavor can make anyone's taste buds do a happy dance. This smooth, spicy-sweet barbecue sauce combines the classic profile of Tessemae’s Original BBQ Sauce with a rich hint of chocolate. It would appear this opinion is also one that is verified by more than one species (I'm currently looking at my puppy, Luna).

Quality processes and ingredients matter

I’m a person who really cares about the ingredients in what I eat. I like to make sure it’s coming from the best sources, is organic as often as possible, sustainable, and made from whole, real foods. So what’s even better about this BBQ sauce is that each tasty drop is USDA Organic, Whole30 Approved, Keto Approved, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and contains no added sugars.

And Tessemae’s doesn’t stop at BBQ sauce. They just introduced SIX NEW additions to their delicious offerings that are just as high standard: Organic Habanero Mayo, Organic Ranch Mayo, Unsweetened Ketchup, Organic Chocolate BBQ Sauce, Organic Honey BBQ Sauce, & Organic Diggy’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce. All available for $6.99, made and shipped from the U.S., and varieties are available for purchase in-stores at Whole Foods Market, Kroger, Albertsons, Walmart, and online at Amazon, Thrive Market, and Tessemaes.com, in addition to a variety of regional retailers across the nation (you can access their store locator here).

As you can see, there are even mayonnaise for all you mayonnaise lovers. Not to mention their salad dressings are versatile and delicious as well. They even have ranch.

Tessemae's itself is a flavor-forward, organic fresh food company that makes clean label dressings, marinades, condiments, salad kits, and single-serve pouches with uncompromised ingredients of the highest quality

A family affair

In 2009, the Vetter brothers launched Tessemae’s with their mother’s original salad dressing recipe in Whole Foods. After selling 660 bottles in just one week, the family successfully grew the company to the #1 organic salad dressing in the refrigerated space with a nationwide availability across more than 10,000 retail locations which is absolutely incredible

For the past 10 years, the company has been the lead disruptor and innovator in the clean-manufacturing and eating space. Tessemae’s pioneered clean-manufacturing on a mass scale by inventing the only gum-free dressing bottling process. Additionally, they produced the first Whole30-approved bottled dressings and condiments.

So while I can’t recommend Tessemae’s to your dogs - in fact, please don’t feed condiments to your dogs - I cannot recommend their products ENOUGH for humans.