Taco Bell's Nacho Fries first dropped in January, but you could only get the crispy, slightly spicy spuds through April. It was surprise to all, because although the fries were only meant for limited distribution, they quickly became one of Taco Bell's best selling items and made up nearly one third of all orders. Now, Taco Bell is listening to the demand of the world and bringing back its famous Nacho Fries.

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

You can get your hands on the Nacho Fries starting July 12, but again, only for a limited time. So, get 'em while you can. The fries go for $1.99 a la carte, Supreme style for $2.49, BellGrande style for $3.49, or come in a $5 box with a Doritos Locos Taco, a Beefy 5-Layer Burrito and a medium drink. 

To amp up the return of the Nacho Fries, Taco Bell is also honoring the 25th Anniversary of a Warner Bros. Pictures' action sci-fi film called "Demolition Man." Interestingly enough, the movie is probably older than most of Taco Bell's hardcore fans, so if you fall into that category, here's the deal. The movie predicts a utopian future where "all restaurants are Taco Bell," and no other franchises cease to exist. But no one knows really how this all happens, so now Taco Bell wants to answer those questions for you (while bringing back the Nacho Fries, don't forget).

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

Leading up to the fries return, Taco Bell will reveal answers in a sequel to "Web of Fries" (that dramatic video with Josh Duhamel that Taco Bell made during the first release of the fries). The campaign will culminate with a "Demolition Man" pop-up type of futuristic dining experience July 19-21 in San Diego. Not-so-coincidentally, this is when Comic Con will also be hitting the city, so if you're a total sci-fi person, follow the story and the reveal using #NachoFries.

Whether you're pumped about the return of the Nacho Fries or going all in and heading to Comic Con, get your hands on these babies stat. Again, they're only around for a limited time, so get pick up a couple orders, or stuff them in a Crunchwrap Supreme if you really wanna see what the future tastes like.