Don't know where to go to lunch? Eating on a budget? Need a quick food stop before a date? There's one place that's perfect for every occasion– Taco Bell. Luckily, the menu has evolved from the original to include more diverse and affordable options. The Taco Bell dollar menu will never fail your wallet or your stomach if you choose wisely. In no particular order, here are Taco Bell's five best dollar menu options.

1. Nacho Fries

Taco Bell stepped up its side dish game with the introduction of Nacho Fries. Their seasoning adds a zing you'd expect from the restaurant, and, paired with the cheese dip, you can't go wrong. Nacho Fries are absolutely one of Taco Bell's best dollar menu options.

2. Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito

The Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito adds a spin to the classic Bean Burrito we know and love. It's the perfect choice if you're looking for something quick and filling. This burrito is a one-and-done option which makes it one of Taco Bell's finest. And hey, it's pretty close to being vegan if you flex your ordering specifications.

3. Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla

Looking for something a little more substantial but still affordable? The Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla is the choice for you. Not only that, but you can add toppings and sauces to this bad boy to take it to the next level that's, unfortunately, above the marketed dollar price.

4. Triple Layer Nachos

The Triple Layer Nachos are a true Taco Bell classic, and no list on the dollar menu would be complete without it. The crunch of the chip accompanied by a pleasant mix of cheese, beans and sauce leads your taste buds to a new level of happiness. These nachos are easily one of Taco Bell's best dollar menu options.

5. Cheesy Roll-Up

Sometimes, you just need something quick and simple, and the Cheesy Roll-Up is just that. With the perfect amount of melted cheese to balance the fresh tortilla, this option is one of the best on Taco Bell's dollar menu.

Taco Bell is affordable and delicious, and it has almost 300 locations outside of the U.S. with different menu choices based on location. But for now, let's stick to Taco Bell's five best dollar menu options around here.