Mother's Day is just around the corner! While we all may have other things on our mind right now, if you have the time and the money, sending your mom a small gift will go a long way in showing her that you care about her, and choosing a Fairtrade gift will show that you care about people and planet. Whether your mom is a chocolate fiend or a health fanatic, we've found some perfect Mother's Day gift pairings for her!

1. Chocolate Lover

Emma Cleland-Leighton

If your mom can't go a day without chocolate, send her some sweet treats from Lily's Sweets. Made with Fairtrade chocolate and sweetened with sugar-free stevia, Lily's makes delicious chocolate bars and other treats, like peanut butter cups and chocolate covered almonds. Make sure to snag a few of the amazing dark chocolate peanut butter cups for yourself! 

2. Coffee Connoisseur 

Emma Cleland-Leighton

If your mom's home boasts a French press, pour-over set, coffee pot, espresso maker, and way too many mugs, we have the perfect pairing for her. Send her the perfect present of Nature's Path Love Crunch Espresso Vanilla Cream granola and Ethical Bean coffee. 

3. Baker Extraordinaire 

Emma Cleland-Leighton

If you grew up surrounded by the smells of baking brownies, cookies, and cupcakes, make sure she can continue the tradition during social distancing with the perfect Mother's Day gift. Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract and Lily's chocolate chips will make delicious chocolate chip cookies or gooey, fudgey brownies. Or, go the extra mile and make a sweet treat for her: chocolate chip pancakes, anyone?

4. Health Food Hero

Emma Cleland-Leighton

Are green smoothies and protein shakes on the menu when you visit mom? Help her shake things up with delicious Tulsi Green Tea from Organic India and organic cacao powder from Navitas Organics. Both provide loads of antioxidants and a nice kick of caffeine to power her through yoga sessions or afternoons in the garden. 

Want to win some of these treats (and a few others) for your mom? Enter the Instagram giveaway below!

I'd like to thank the folks at Fairtrade America for sending a few samples my way-- all opinions are my own and completely honest! For more information on why buying Fairtrade products is important for people and the environment, check out this article! 

Remember to stay inside and stay safe!