Grab your broomstick: Golden Snitch doughnuts are officially a thing, and this is one snitch you may actually be able to catch. Sugar Shack Donuts has released magical Harry Potter-inspired donuts for the month of October, thrilling Harry Potter and doughnut fans alike. 

The donuts are covered in white glaze and adorned with starry and golden sprinkles. To sweeten the deal even more, there's a shiny golden-glazed donuts hole resting on top, complete with two vanilla fondant wings to resemble the golden snitch. This was practically made for the 'gram!

But even better, the donuts taste like Butterbeer! And in case you're wondering what the heck Butterbeer tastes like, it's usually described as a sweet, butterscotchy cream soda-type beverage

Sugar Shack Donuts even offered a free house donut to fans who brought in their favorite Harry Potter book on the day of the Butterbeer Donut's launch.

Sugar Shack Donuts are located throughout Florida, Washington DC, and Virginia. So far only locations in Washington DC and Alexandria, VA sell the doughnuts, but the company plans to release the snitch in other locations throughout October. So, stay tuned!

However, Iif you don't live near a Sugar Shack, you can still celebrate Harry Potter by making one of these 13 Harry Potter-inspired recipes at home.