I love a good gingerbread latte in the morning. It's like dessert for breakfast, but a tiny bit healthier (I said tiny) and for some reason more socially acceptable. But other than the gingerbread flavor, Starbucks has yet to release any real "holiday flavors." Until now. Starbucks is releasing a new holiday-themed drink: a Christmas Tree Frappuccino. Here are all the details.

The Christmas Tree Frappuccino

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

It's a Christmas miracle! But actually, this sounds delish. Starting tomorrow, Dec. 7 - 11, you can order the Christmas Tree Frappuccino. This is a Peppermint Mocha Crème Frappuccino that's topped with Matcha whipped cream (the tree), a drizzle of caramel (the garland), candied cranberry topping (the ornaments), and finished with a strawberry on top (the star). 

Other Christmas Drinks

Like I said, right now, Starbucks doesn't have any holiday specific drinks on it's menu. But the secret menu does have a Christmas Taste Frappuccino that starts with a vanilla bean or green tea Frappuccino, and mixes peppermint and raspberry syrup, topped with whipped cream and cookie crumble. 

Starbucks is full of surprises this season—from not one, but two holiday cups, a new hot chocolate, new coffee drinks, and a new HUGE Reserve in Shanghai. But this might be the most festive surprise yet.