Starting the Christmas season off early, Starbucks has been killing the holiday game this year. Their new holiday cups are legit goals, the Toasted White Chocolate Mocha is the greatest thing since, like, the White Chocolate Mocha, and they've generally been on their game with some woke ad campaigns. If you're looking for another reason to make your third Starbucks trip, Starbucks is releasing a new drink: the Toffee Almondmilk Hot Chocolate. 

Here's everything you need to know about the classiest new hot chocolate that will be keeping you warm this winter.

The Sweet Deets

Photo courtesy of Starbucks.

First, yes, "almondmilk" is one word at Starbs apparently. And, that aside, this heavenly drink combines everything that you love about hot chocolate with a caramelized twist, and it's beautiful. This drink combines steamed Almondmilk with mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup. Then, this baby is topped with whipped cream and caramel brulée crisps for even more fun. Yes, this does sound amazing, and I want to drink it every day. 

Obviously, the Toffee Almondmilk Hot Chocolate is dairy free, just don't forget to hold the whip and you'll be gucci. I would recommend keeping the almondmilk base even if you're not dairy-free, however, because this bougie new milk alternative really compliments the toffee nut flavoring. 

Some ~Hot~ Alternatives

If you're not vibing with the Toffee Almondmilk Hot Chocolate or want to switch it up a bit, you're in luck. Starbucks also offers Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate, and Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate for your drinking pleasure. 

All of these hot chocolate options are available at your local Starbucks through the holiday szn, so head in and order the Toffee Almondmilk Hot Chocolate now (and every following day until Christmas).