It's freaking hot outside, and that means its iced drink season, specifically iced espresso. Starbucks recognizes that, and they're coming out with a big promo this week to save you during that afternoon slump. Head over to Starbucks this week and participate in the BOGO Starbucks Iced Espresso event.

It's freaking lit, and here are all the deets you have to know. Happy drinkin. 

The Short (Cup) Version

From June 27 to July 2, stop by your local Starbucks between 2-5 pm and get a free additional grande iced espresso drink on top of your original iced drink. This means that you can order your signature Iced Caramel Macchiato (calling all my basic biddies) and get an Iced Doubleshot on the side for some legit caffeine. I won't judge you if they're not decaf.

Starbucks' iced espresso selection is a freaking gold mine. You can conquer just about any craving with this deal. Go sweet with coconut milk mocha macchiato, mocha, caramel macchiato, or vanilla latte; classic with a regular latte or cappuccino; or intense with a doubleshot on ice. 

Though I would shamelessly go by myself and drink both orders, you can also go with a friend, coworker, family member, date, or whoever you like to get coffee with and get your order half off. Either way, this Starbucks iced espresso promo is legit goals. 

Take this as an opportunity to spice up your normal order with a fun twist, and don't forget to Insta that drink. Luckily, that basic iced caramel macchiato looks incredible on your feed. But be sure to take advantage of this ASAP, because the offer only goes on until July 2nd. Buy one, get one free, FTW.