Millions of people across the globe order drinks from Starbucks every day, but it's true that many of us have an ulterior motive beyond enjoyment of the drink itself—to Instagram our orders. Starbucks products are some of the most frequently Instagrammed food and drink orders out there, and for good reason. I mean, have you seen how aesthetically pleasing all of the colorful secret menu items are?

With so many options on (and off) the menu, it's hard to figure out what will make for the best photo-op. The ranking below will help you solve this most basic of problems, so that next time you and your friend head to Starbs, you've got a leg up on those Insta likes. 

10. Latté

Coming in at last place is your average latté, but you probably saw this one coming. From the plain, opaque cup to the simple, frothy top (a missed opportunity for latté art), the latté does not have a lot going for it visually. That said, even Starbucks' most visually boring drink can still be Insta-worthy with the right placement, lighting and background, as seen in the photo above. 

9. Seasonal Drinks

True Starbucks lovers anticipate the holiday season for one reason, and one reason only: the signature Starbucks red cups. Usually boring-looking drinks get some added flare, and thankfully, so do our Instas.

Despite the fact that these cups are a step above the usual hot beverage cups, they are still easily out shined by more aesthetic items on the menu. Plus, they lose points for only being available in the winter—a girl should be able to 'gram whenever, wherever. 

8. Iced Coffee

A plain iced coffee isn't as attractive as some of the more complicated iced drinks on the Starbucks menu (with cream or flavor syrups), but it still ranks higher than the last two drinks because of its clear cup. When it comes to Insta-worthy Starbucks drinks, iced drinks are the secret to your best photos: you can actually see the beautiful liquid for which you probably paid over $5.

7. Cake Pops

Most people walk into Starbucks expecting to buy a drink and nothing else, but as they wait in line, their eyes may easily drift over to the cute little cake pops in the display case. That's good news for your Insta: these pops are so pretty that your followers' eyes will drift to photos of them in their feeds, too.

The only problem here is that since they're so enticing and can be devoured in a single bite, you may be tempted to pop one in your mouth before you get to take a photo. 

6. Frappuccinos

Frappuccinos are where things start to get really interesting. From Cotton Candy (secret menu) to Salted Caramel (pictured above), Starbucks has accumulated a large variety of Frappuccino flavors and colors—and therefore a wide variety of potential Instagram opportunities, too.

With whipped cream, drizzles of syrup and maybe even some crunchy toppings, these drinks are aesthetically pleasing from top to bottom. On the other hand, though, they're a classic order and not as unique as other drinks on this list. 

5. Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato

With that beautiful design of chocolate and caramel drizzle, the Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato easily earns a spot in the top five most Instagram-worthy Starbucks orders. This drink earns major props for being one of few that looks good whether you want it hot or iced.  

4. Tea Lemonade Refreshers

Few drinks can compare to the way the Mango Black Tea Lemonade and Peach Green Tea Lemonade Refreshers look glowing in the sun. Who needs to Instagram that perfect sunset pic when you can order these ómbre drinks and essentially hold the sunset right in your very own hands?

3. Secret Menu Colored Drinks

This photo speaks for itself, as it's practically a work of art. Your barista might be annoyed with you, but if you have the time and money, you can actually order these drinks at any Starbucks location—even when the Barista doesn't know what the drink is called. 

2. Matcha Pink Drink

Quickly becoming a 2017 Instagram sensation, the ombré Matcha Pink Drink is a step above the secret menu colored drinks, as it boasts multiple eye-catching colors all in one cup. You can order this drink by asking for three parts Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk, poured over one part iced matcha coconut milk. If you manage to pull off this order, the picture just may be enough to make you Insta-famous

1. Iced Caramel Macchiato

This may be a controversial first choice since the Iced Caramel Macchiato is not as colorful or complicated as the last three drinks, but its simplicity is what makes this classic drink the most Instagram-worthy Starbucks order. That drip of dark caramel and espresso into pale white milk will look delicious and artsy against any background. The trendiness of the colorful Starbucks drinks may come and go, but Iced Caramel Macchiatos are forever. 

With an ever-expanding Starbucks menu, your ordering options are endless. Stick to this list, though, and you're guaranteed to get more double-taps on those Instas. Now you can sit back and sip your Iced Caramel Macchiato, knowing that your Instagram aesthetic is stronger than ever.