If there is one thing Starbucks knows how to do really well, it's creating crazy new drinks that blow up your Insta feed. From Avocado Frappuccinos (available only in South Korea) to Unicorn Frappuccinos, there is always something new and fun to try. In just the past month, the coffee chain dropped a new line of Cheesecake Frappuccinos

The new Frappuccinos come in three flavors: Blueberry Cheesecake Crème, Caramel Coffee Cheesecake, and Mocha Coffee Cheesecake. The base of each drink is made up of cheesecake mix, cream, and milk, and then syrup is added to give each drink its distinct flavor. 

Blueberry Cheesecake Crème Frappuccino

Check out the color of this drink! The Blueberry Cheesecake Crème Frappuccino is a blend of blueberry puree with cheesecake mix, giving it a nice blue hue. It is then topped off with whipped cream and cookie crumbles that remind you of delicious cheesecake crust.. This is also the only flavor out of the three drinks that is coffee-free. 

Caramel Coffee Cheesecake Frappuccino 

A fan of caramel macchiatos? Well, the Caramel Coffee Cheesecake Frappuccino is just a bit of an update. This drink incorporates burnt caramel syrup with Starbucks' coffee cheesecake mix, then it's drizzled with more sweet caramel and finished with whipped cream and crunchy cookie crumbles. 

Mocha Coffee Cheesecake Frappuccino

Similarly to the Caramel Coffee Cheesecake, the Mocha Coffee Cheesecake has three pumps of Frappuccino roast to provide you with some caffeine. Instead of using burnt caramel sauce, this flavor incorporates mocha sauce to flavor the cheesecake mix. Finally, it is decorated with whipped cream and crunchy cookie crumbles.

Starbucks' Cheesecake Frappuccinos seem like an obvious win, and people online are raving about them so far. But the only way to know for sure if these new drinks are worth buying is to try them out for yourself. 

However, while you might be eager to hop into your car and drive to your nearest Starbucks, there is one catch. Starbucks New Cheesecake Frappuccinos are currently only available in the UK. So if you're really determined to get a taste, call your BFF, get your passport ready, and book your plane ticket. Or more realistically, you can try making one on your own at home.