I can't begin to count how many times I've waited in line at my local Starbucks for a simple, grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte. Was the wait worth it? Uh, of course. But, now I've found a better solution - especially while on the go.

Surprise! Starbucks has some hidden (and bottled) gems. Ranging from teas to frappés, there's a bottled Starbucks drink to please any customer.

Instead of you having to try every bottled Starbucks drink to find the best, I've narrowed the best down to 8. Take your pick and enjoy beating the lines. 

1. Frappuccino 

Despite the amount of calories, this drink is still #1. This Frappuccino tastes just as good bottled as it does with the whipped cream on top. Seasonal flavors are offered as well.

2. Iced Coffee 

Never under estimate the not-so-normal, iced coffee. If you already love a good Starbucks iced coffee, you'll love it just as much in a pre-packaged bottle. No line and same flavor? Sign me up.

3. DoubleShot Espresso

Still up studying? Well, look no further because nothing gets the job done like a Double Shot Espresso. It may be small, but it sure is mighty. 

4. DoubleShot Energy

DoubleShot Energy gives us all the perks of espresso paired with the Starbucks coffee flavor. Coming in mocha, vanilla, and original, the taste is just as good as the energy boost

5. Refreshers

Out of the norm for Starbucks, the refresher is the perfect alternative if you aren't in the coffee mood...which doesn't happen to me often, I may add.

6. Tazo Tea

Not many people know that the popular herbal tea company Tazo is now a division of Starbucks. The bottle may not say Starbucks, but it's what's on the inside that counts, right?

7. Double Shot Protein

Hitting the gym? This highly caffeinated drink is perfect for getting in a hefty 20 grams of protein. It's rich, bold and full of the motivation needed to get to the gym. 

8. Iced Espresso 

Last, but definitely not least, is the Iced Espresso. These hidden gems are not to miss while grocery shopping. I mean the picture even displays the yummy flavors offered! How can ya pass that up?

Before, you probably didn't know these drinks existed and now, you may not be able to live without them. Next time the Starbucks line is out the door, run into a nearby grocery store and find the Starbucks drink you're craving minus a hassle!