Starbucks has been absolutely killing it lately. With new additions to their 2017 menu like the tasty Sous Vide Egg Bites and the Cascara Latte, Starb's is really spicing up the breakfast selections. To top that off, the coffee empire just officially announced 6 new menu items, and #3 has us running to the nearest drive-thru.

Gluten-Free Smoked Canadian Bacon & Egg Sandwich

cream, cookie, bread, cake, pastry, sweet
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

These little bites of goodness were announced earlier this year, and gluten-free aficionados lost it. However these bad boys are finally on menus nationwide, so, gluten-intolerants, its time to rejoice!

Vegan Sprouted Grain Bagel

bun, dough, flour, pastry, cereal, bagel, wheat, bread
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

The perfect base for #3 on this list is the new sprouted grain bagel. This vegan addition is a spin on classic boiled bagel varieties, providing consumers with a more healthy alternative to Starbuck's bakery options .

Avocado Spread

avocado, sweet, vegetable, guacamole
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Here it is, the new addition we were all waiting for. Starbucks has just released the next game-changer to their menu: avocado spread. Made with coveted Hass avocados, sea salt, onions, jalapeños, garlic, and lime juice, this spread is the perfect addition to your breakfast bagel. 

Teavana Lightly Sweet Chai

tea, dairy product, sweet, coffee, cream, milk
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

This "lightly sweet" addition to the Teavana line-up offers a slightly less sweet latte for chai lovers. Enjoy it iced or sip it hot, either selection will be your new favorite latte drink.

Teavana Shaken White Iced tea

sweet, cream, cocktail, coffee, beer, milk, ice
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Due to the popularity of Teavana teas, Starbuck's had to add some more MVPs. Described as having a "soft, delicate flavor"- this new shaken iced tea will be the answer to your steamy summer days.

Teavana Craft Iced Teas

beer, liquor, alcohol, juice, soda, ice
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Another item leaked in January 2017, was the Teavana craft iced teas. These bottled teas, only available in Northeast locations, come in four varieties: Peach Green Tea, Pineapple Berry Blue Herbal tea, Mango Black Tea, and Passion Tango Herbal Tea.

If #3 on this list wasn't enough to get you in your car and on your way to the nearest Starbucks, then the other 5 new star additions to the menu will have you sprinting. My only concern is that it's popularity will cause low-stock issues, like it did with the egg-bites. Prepare wisely, Starbucks.