Having a green tongue is inevitable on St. Patty's Day. Between all the green snacks, beer, and cocktails out there, you have no excuse not to celebrate. Here are all the great St. Patrick's Day deals and green foods you need to take advantage of this Saturday. 

Arby's

For a festive green tongue and Insta, try Arby's Mint Chocolate Milkshake topped with Andes mint chocolate candy pieces. 

Bar Louie

Bar Louie is serving up green beer and drink specials on March 17, and offering a chance for you to test your luck with a photo contest. Post a photo of yourself on your own or with your squad in your greenest get-up celebrating St. Patrick's Day and use the clever #GetLuckedUp18 for a chance to win a $100 or $50 gift card. 

Baskin Robbin's

Try Baskin' Robbin's Mint Chip 'n Oreo Cookies Milkshake on St. Patty's Day. You might get extra lucky and get to sample one for free—select locations are passing them out. 

Bennigan's

Join in the Blarney Blast—Bennigan's month long celebration featuring Irish-themed food like reuben fritters, fish and chips, bread pudding with praline sauce, corned beef and cabbage, whiskey glazed burgers and more. Of course, they also have some Irish drinks on the menu like an Irish coffee and an Irish mule. 

Bruegger's Bagels

Head to Bruegger's Bagels' website and snag a coupon for $2 off a Big Bagel Bundle (which comes with a baker's dozen bagels and two tubs of cream cheese) March 16-17. Bagels are arguably a great complement to your morning St. Patty's Day pre-game, especially if those bagels are green. Select locations will be baking up green bagels. 

Chili's

The Lucky Jameson Margarita is Chili's $5 margarita of the month. The cocktail is made with Jameson (duh) mixed with Lunazul. No guarantees it will actually make you lucky, but it might make you feel like it. 

Domino's

Domino's is coming in clutch with a BOGO pizza deal. This week, when you buy one pizza, you get one of equal or lesser value for free! You can get this deal now through March 18 on online and carryout orders only. The ideal plan: Have pizza for lunch or dinner on St. Patty's Day, and save the second pie for late night eating. 

Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts is asking customers to upload photos of themselves celebrating St. Patty's Day with the donut chain and tag them with #DDLuckyDozen and #Sweepstakes to enter a contest. Twelve lucky winners will score a year's supply of donuts, and one lucky donut-lover will win a trip to Dunkin' Donuts' Boston headquarters to create their own donut flavor in the test kitchen. If you don't win or forget to upload a pic, you can still try their Mint Brownie Donut, which tastes a lot like a Thin Mint. 

Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme is going green March 16-17 for St. Patrick's Day. Their Original Glazed Doughnut will be made with green dough and their OG glaze at participating locations. 

McDonald's

It wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without a Shamrock Shake. They're only in stores for a limited time though, so snag one now while they're here. You can download the "Shamrock Shake Finder App" to find one nearest you, you know, in case your St. Patty's Day celebrations have you a little disoriented. 

Sonic

Oddly enough, March 17 also marks another holiday: National Corn Dog Day. Sonic is celebrating the only way they know how by offering 50 cent corn dogs. You can get up to five, so five corn dogs for $2.50—sounds like a steal. 

TGI Fridays

You can get a lot for $5 at TGI Fridays on March 17-18. First up, a classic, get a green beer draft starting at $3 and Jameson Whiskey shots for $5. They'll also have two new Irish-inspired cocktails on the menu. Order up shots made with grenadine, pineapple juice, coconut rum, orange juice, and blue curacao, creating a five-shot rainbow in one pour for $5. Or try their spin on an Irish Mule with Jameson, fresh agave sour, ginger beer, mango popping Boba pearls and rainbow  gummy candy for $5.