If you're feeling lucky this week, you might want to head to Dunkin' Donuts. The coffee and donut chain is offering customers the chance to win a free year's supply of donuts, and the opportunity to visit their headquarters to create their own donut flavor in the Dunkin' Test Kitchen to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Seriously, I'm hoping I find a four leaf clover or something this week.

How to Enter

To enter, all you need to do is post a photo to Twitter or Instagram of how you're celebrating St. Patrick's Day with Dunkin' Donuts (like with their new green-frosted Mint Brownie Donut), and use #DDLuckyDozen and #Sweepstakes.

Remember, you gotta be celebrating with coffee or a donut in your pic, not out getting schwasty with your friends. Yes, that's another great way to celebrate the holiday, but not always great for posting on social media, ya feel?  

What You Get As a Winner

Twelve lucky winners will win a year's supply of donuts. Then one lucky grand prize winner will get the trip of a lifetime to the Dunkin' Donuts Boston headquarters where they'll create their own donut flavor with the help of the brand's culinary team in the test kitchen. I'm brainstorming donut flavor ideas already—Nutella-filled, birthday cake, cinnamon glazed, cheesecake filled, chocolate filled churro. In the words of Jonathan Van Ness, YASSS.  🙌

You can start posting photos today through March 17 at 4:59 pm EST. That leaves something around 100 hours left to post, so get to it honey. But if you don't win, no worries. If you spent St. Patrick's Day chowing down on donuts, you're already a winner in my eyes.