Today is President's Day, and that means taking a moment to honor the first US president, George Washington. If you're lucky enough to have off of school or work, you can also take advantage of the great sales on everything from computers to clothes, and head to Sonic Drive-In for $1 hot dogs. 

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/2018/2/17/17020090/best-tech-deals-presidents-day-sale-microsoft-surface-pro-discount-amazon-google-home-dyson

Yes, you can observe President's Day with cheap af hot dogs, and honestly, I can't think of any better way to celebrate. According to Brand Eating, the $1 hot dog deal is available at all of Sonic's participating locations on both the 6" All-American Hot Dog and the Chili Cheese Coneys. Both regularly go for about $1.99, so this deal makes them roughly half-off.

The All-American Hot Dog comes topped with ketchup, mustard, relish and chopped onions. The Chili Cheese Coney, which is pretty self explanatory (and also very American), is topped with chili and cheese. 

If one hot dog is just not enough, no worries. Sonic is offering five discounted dogs per customer (while supplies last, of course). So get five hot dogs and wash it all down with one of their iconic slushies. It's what George would have wanted.