New York City Wine & Food Fest is the premiere food festival of NYC, but even more exciting might be the warm weather version, taking place in South Beach. With the festival coming up pretty soon, we decided to delve into its newest events and see what they have to offer. Here are the highlights of SOBE Wine & Food Fest.

1. Mixing It Up on the Miami River: Best Bars, Bites & Beats hosted by Adam Richman

Adam Richman might be known for his wild food challenges in Man v. Food, but he's bringing his expertise and tastebuds to The Wharf in Miami, which "will be transformed into a cocktail haven of award-winning bars as we team up with Miami’s best to showcase what makes them world-class and internationally-acclaimed." Since it's recommended by the man who traveled the world in search of incredible food and drinks, you can trust him.

2. Taste Jamaica presented by Jamaica Tourist Board and Tourism Enhancement Fund hosted by Cindy Hutson & Delius Shirley

It practically speaks for itself, but this Festival is rounding up some of the best chefs of genuine Jamaican cuisine, "paying homage to the classic flavors of the island." There will be music, courtesy of DJ Irie and plenty of drinks. It's going to be a real party.

3. Rock 'N Roll: An Asian Night Market Hosted by Adam Richman

Adam Richman is just ruling this year's SOBE Wine and Food Fest. This late night party features some of the best sushi, dumplings, dim sum and other Asian delicacies this side of Fort Lauderdale. And if that wasn't enough, you'll be sipping some great drinks and have the chance to indulge in some equally exciting karaoke.

4. Mangia! A Taste of Italy After Dark hosted by Marc Murphy

With restaurants as popular as the chef himself, Marc Murphy is incredibly well-known for his good taste and Chopped judgement. This particular evening will feature 10 stations curated by Murphy himself, including some of the best Italian cuisine has to offer. Italian wines and cocktails obviously included.

5. Drag Brunch presented by Barilla

Drag shows are typically enjoyed after dark, but with an endless pour of mimosas and the whole rest of your day ahead of you, Drag Brunch is a better way to go. In association with PRIDE Fort Lauderdale, Elvia Duran of Z100 and his fiancé Alex Carr present a brunch inspired by South Florida's most infamous drag performers. Bottomless Absolut cocktails and tasty treats will keep this brunch going way past the normal 3-hour mark.

6. Sunset Spritz Party hosted by Valerie Bertinelli

Valerie Bertinelli is a former actress turned chef for good reason: she knows her food. Italian, to be more precise. Set on a panoramic rooftop along the coastline, her late afternoon party promises the best parts of Florida, light bites, icy drinks, and picturesque sunset views.

7. Taste of Puerto Rico hosted by José Andrés

José Andrés is one of the most altruistic and caring chefs in the business. In his continued effort to help those affected by the conditions in Puerto Rico, he gathered 12 native Puerto Rican chefs to serve authentic eats and sips to tell the story of their rich culture. Stop by José Andrés's event to eat some delicious Puerto Rican cuisine and celebrate its resilience—and maybe enjoy a pincho or two.

8. Sunset Stone Crab hosted by Emeril Lagasse

What would a big Food Network Festival be without Emeril? The New Orleans native knows how to throw down in the kitchen and is one of the most iconic faces of the food industry. Obviously this event filled with "free-flowing wines and spirits" and tons of seafood at sunset is a can't miss!

9. Rosé Pool Party hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian

Florida heat screams summer in the winter. And what drink has become more synonymous with summer than rosé? Answer: nothing. Geoffrey Zakarian, host of The Kitchen, stands at the ready to host the ultimate rosé soiree. Come in your swimsuit or your favorite sundress, and enjoy some palate cleansers under the Florida sun.

10. Cajun-Cooking Master Class & Lunch hosted by Sam & Cody Carroll

It's not often a Wine and Food Fest event involves learning to cook yourself, which is why this is such a game-changer. The Cajun Aces hosts are sharing their expertise with the common man and home chef alike by teaching you to navigate your way through a Cajun cuisine-themed feats. After class, you'll enjoy the fruits of your labor with a Cajun lunch paired with drinks.

If these aren't enough to get you excited to grab tickets, you should check out the other events they're offering. Don't miss your chance to taste delectable dishes from famous chefs while escaping the winter chill.