It's second semester which means a few things. 1) The chill of winter is wearing off, 2) Your new year's resolution to go to class every day will last one more week, tops, and 3) The seniors are starting their fear spiral about graduating. If you, like me, are a senior, you are not sure how to ease this stress. Instead of drowning your sorrows in booze or tears, turn to snacks–the most loyal crutch. Here are four snacks to deal with the existential dread of graduating. 

1. Cheez-its

I know this might sound *cheesy*, but everything will be okay! Just like Cheez-its, you have been maturing for these past four years and will be just fine. Take a deep breath, pop some of these bad boys in your mouth, and trust everything will be okay. 

2. Fresh Fruit

apple, juice, sweet, pasture
Santina Renzi

It's senior year, things are getting pretty crazy. You need a new, refreshing perspective. A handful of berries or a bite of a crisp apple is just the thing to refresh your body. 

3. Sour Patch Kids 

candy, sweet, gelatin, jelly
Steph Auble

First, they're sour, then they're sweet. The adjustment to the real world might be a little sour, but give it some time and it will get better. Sour Patch Kids are not only delicious but they will remind you that even if you screw up on your first day of work, it won't be long before you are getting that promotion. 

4. Charcuterie Board 

Blair Baker

Nothing will make you feel more like you have your sh*t together than whipping together a gorgeous cheese board. Following my favorite cheese-influencer, @cheesebynumbers, having a handle on your life, never felt so accessible. 

Whether we want to or not, we will be graduating soon. With the comfort of some delicious snacks, it won't be long before we are #adulting and living our best lives.