Whether you have a significant other or not this Valentine's Day, most will probably agree that dogs are their one and only true love. Whether it's your own dog, your bff's dog, or a random stranger's dog on the street—you love it. And this V-Day, you can throw your support to the doggos by purchasing a glittering new milkshake at Shake Shack

Photo courtesy of Shake Shack

In celebration of the upcoming holiday, Shake Shack is releasing a new shake called the Love Shack Shake. Yes, it's in collaboration with B-52 and a play on their 1989 hit "Love Shack." And, it's just as fun! This strawberry blonde milkshake is topped with whipped cream and ~glitter~ sprinkles.

Plus, for every milkshake sold, $2 will go to Canine Companions for Independence, a non-profit that provides highly-trained assistance dogs to people with disabilities for no charge at all. Just when you thought a strawberry milkshake couldn't get any sweeter!

Unfortunately, the Love Shack Shake will only be available in select stores in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta from Feb. 9 - 18. So if you're in the area, bang bang on the door baby and get yourself a ShackBurger with a Love Shack Shake, because really, it's for the dogs.