Shake Shack is killing it per usual. Earlier this week they announced that they'll be selling pink milkshakes topped with glitter sprinkles to benefit dogs, and now, for one day only, they're losing the bun and serving up breakfast tacos.

You can get the tacos on Feb. 6, only at the Madison Square Park location in NYC. Although their rarity might make them seem ~exclusive~, they're actually for a good cause. The tacos come from a new collab with Rosio Sanchez, the current chef and owner of Copenhagen taqueria Hija de Sanchez, who announced the news on Instagram. For every item purchased, $1 will go to Mujeres Latinas en Acción, an empowerment group for Latinas. 

These aren't your ordinary, greasy, soggy fast food breakfast tacos either. They're stuffed with roasted pork belly, cured egg yolk, avocado (because duh), and hot sauce. Sanchez also created a chicken sandwich to be served for the occasion called the Chick’n de Sanchez. It has fried chicken with chile-de-árbol oil (a spicy oil-based sauce), guajillo-chili mayo, avocado, pickled onions, lettuce and crema. 

The breakfast tacos and the chicken sandwiches will be sold until supplies last, so if you want your fix, I suggest you wear your running shoes on Feb. 6.