Seapoint Farms offers two new products including Organic Edamame Spaghetti and Organic Edamame Fettucine, which are both tasty and chock full of protein. These pasta products are an upgrade to plain pasta in terms of nutrition and color. All you have to do is cook up a box and pair it with equally hearty ingredients in the topping or sauce. 

Lauren Peller

A great way to eat these protein filled pastas is to pair them with a pesto sauce or tomato sauce. You can even make edamame spaghetti and meatballs or edamame fettuccine with turkey bolognese. Just by making a simple sauce, you can see how It's super easy to incorporate a healthy pasta option into your diet. 

Organic Edamame Spaghetti 

Lauren Peller

What makes this pasta so unique is that it has 24 grams of protein compared to regular pasta which has only 7 grams. In addition to protein, the fiber content is much higher in this pasta compared to regular with about 10 grams of fiber.  Edamame noodles have the same soft texture as regular pasta and pair nicely with a sauce. 

Organic Edamame Fettucine 

Lauren Peller

Compared to the spaghetti, the fettuccine has a nicer texture. While enjoying this pasta, you can appreciate the health benefits. The high protein and fiber content make this pasta an easy substitute for regular plain pasta. Pair the fettuccine with a hearty sauce and enjoy. 

Transforming These Pastas Into Meals 

Lauren Peller

Both of these new Seapoint Farms products reap health benefits. Even though the color green might shy people away, these products surprisingly taste delicious when paired with a sauce.