The Super Bowl is coming up quick, and if we are being honest, the snacks are the best part of the celebration. Spoon HQ has compiled a list of game day snacks you are going to love. Here are our favorites: 

1) Red Baron Pizza Contest

Red Baron

Stuffed Crust Pizza, www.redbaron.com, $8, Shop Now

National Pizza Day is just two days after the big game, so why not celebrate both?! Red Baron Pizza is giving 55 families each a year of pizza through the company's Instagram contest. Enter to win from February 1st to February 12th by following their page, tagging a friend in the comments, and commenting with your favorite Red Baron pizza product. They also announced the new Stuffed Crust Pizza that I need immediately. Now, this is a game-changer

2) SIMULATE Chicken NUGGS  

SIMULATE
Plant-Based Nuggets, www.simulate.com, $35, Shop Now 

If you are searching for a healthier snack option, look no further. SIMULATE created plant-based nuggets that are just as tasty as an animal-based nugget. With only 210 calories per serving, you can pop them in an oven or air-fryer to make the perfect snack in time for the game. Order the 50 or 100 pack of the ORIGINAL or SPICY NUGGS along with SIMULATE'S new BBQ SAUCE to finish off the appetizer. The brand also offers DISCS (aka chicken patties) and a combo box that I need ASAP. 

3) Cauliflower Nacho Tortilla Chips

Real Food From The Ground Up

Cauliflower chips, www.thrivemarket.com, $4, Shop now

Honestly, it's not a real football experience if there aren't nacho flavored chips. And with these from Real Food From The Ground Up, you can feel a little better about downing a whole bag by yourself. They're made from cauliflower and absolutely delicious. Spoon tip: take these to the next level by dipping them into your favorite dip and thank me later.

4) United Sodas Variety 12-Pack

United Sodas

United Sodas Pack, www.unitedsodas.com, $35, Shop Now

This new spin on a classic drink will score you a touchdown with your friends! United Sodas of America offers a Rainbow-hued Variety 12-Pack or Theme Packs with only 30 calories in each can and no artificial ingredients. These colorful cocktails and fun flavors are exactly what you need to complete your game time spread. 

5) Cape Cod Waves Jalapeño Ranch Chips

Cape Cod

Cape Cod chips, www.target.com, $4, Shop now

Let's face it, no Super Bowl is really complete without potato chips. And I'm taking things up a notch and opting for the spicy kick of jalapeno balanced with a smooth ranch flavor on Cape Cod's Waves Jalapeño Ranch chip. Honestly, I'm drooling just thinking about them.

6) Dr. Praeger's Frozen Food

Dr. Praeger's

Buffalo Chicken Tenders, www.drpraegers.com, $6, Shop Now 

Sensible food choices are exactly what you need right now. Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods offers frozen food products from Gametime Buffalo Chick'n Tenders to the meat-alternative Perfect Sliders. Although, my favorite will definitely be the brand's Partytime Hash Brown Sliders Recipe. Potatoes AND Cheese? Count me in. 

7) FIVE DRINKS CO. Variety 10-Pack 

FIVE DRINKS CO.

Five Co. Cocktails, www.buyfivedrinks.co , $24, Shop Now

If you are obsessed with canned cocktails like me, you are going to love this company. FIVE DRINKS CO. has the best variety pack that includes: Moscow Mule, Margarita, Mojito, Gin & Tonic, and Watermelon Vodka Soda flavors. With no artificial ingredients and real liquor, these bar-quality cocktails will solve all of your problems. At least, I think so. 

8) Baked By Melissa Cupcakes 

Baked By Melissa

Miniature Cupcakes, www.bakedbymelissa.com, $32, Shop Now  

Leave it to me to add some sugary treats. Baked By Melissa never fumbles when it comes to great cupcakes. The most popular assortments include: the Latest & Greatest Cupcakes, the OMFG Gluten Free Cupcakes, and the OG Original Greats Cupcakes. These bit-sized snacks are perfect for your sweet-tooth and come in vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free options. Anyone down to buy me some cupcakes? 

9) Give Back Gift Box

Hickory Farms

Meat and Cheese Basket, www.hickoryfarms.com, $50, Shop Now 

2020 may be over, but I will always be bringing charcuterie boards into the new year. Hickory Farms is giving you the ultimate game day spread full of meats and cheeses. The Give Back Gift Box carries three premium meats, three cheeses, two types of mustard, and two nut mixes. With every purchase, a $5 donation to No Kid Hungry will be made. You can find their other game-day options here. Consider your snack game improved. 

It's official: Super Bowl Sunday will now be complete with these delicious snacks. So sit back, eat, and enjoy the game (even if you are only there for the Halftime Show like me).