Summer's right around the corner, which means that it's officially rosé season. Since rosé will never not be trendy during this time of year and summer is the season of outdoor drinking, Three Olives and Betches Media have teamed up to create rosé vodka for your sipping pleasure. Here's what it's all about.

First, What is Rosé Anyways?

Before we get into the rosé vodka part, aka the entire point of this article, let me school you on what rosé actually is. Rosé is a pink-colored wine that tastes kind of like a mix of fruit and flowers, which is then filtered out to perfection. It's lighter than your average wine and has even been deemed "summer water" by some.

On the other hand, there's vodka. Vodka is a Russian spirit that traces back to the 9th Century and isn't necessarily made from potatoes like we're usually told it is. It's made mostly from fermented grains.

So, What's the Deal With Rosé Vodka?

Here's the deal—in this collab between Three Olives and Betches Media, the idea was to create a vodka that took a jab at the infamous rosé all day motto/way of life. The rosé vodka is $18 (technically it's $17.99, but what's an extra penny anyway?) for a standard 750ml bottle and is being sold nationwide. 

The color of the rosé vodka is light pink and has 30 percent alcohol content. While you might feel the need to mix this babe of a vodka if you're not up to taking shots of it like myself, you might as well bring out your inner mixologist and make frosé or an upgraded vodka soda

It's important to note that this is not your ordinary rosé or your ordinary vodka. It's the long overdue spirit child of rosé's taste with the hardcore vodka edge that we all love to death. Besides, with how affordable it is for a vodka, there's no reason not to try it out. 

Some people out there might have had a tragic experience with vodka, but I promise you that this rosé vodka will redeem the liquor and may even take away your hatred for it. By the end of the day, if you truly can't stand this rosé vodka (which is i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e), I'm confident you'll find an alternative use for it.