We’re deep into the guts of pumpkin season now and, if pumpkin spice everything wasn’t enough for you, Trader Joe’s sent out their flyers telling you exactly what you should be picking out from the patch this fall.

From a total of 60 pumpkin-flavored choices in Trader Joe’s, here are the seven best Pumpkin Spice flavored foods you need to find ASAP.

1. Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Salted Caramels

sweet, chocolate, candy
Leesha Dialani

If you’re looking for a strong hit of pumpkin spice, this is it. There’s nothing subtle about the spices mixed in with the caramel and coated in dark chocolate. A tiny bit of red sea salt on top keeps it all in check.

2. Pumpkin Macarons

pumpkin, sweet, squash
Leesha Dialani

Macarons are already such a great way to treat yo’ self but adding the pumpkin spice custard in the middle really makes it a fall favourite at Trader Joe’s.

3. Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter 

jam, honey, spread, marmalade
Leesha Dialani

Oh, my God please save me from consuming this entire jar in one day. A cup of cider and a jar of pumpkin pie spice cookie butter? I’m done.

4. Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing

pumpkin, sweet
Leesha Dialani

Can Trader Joe’s ever do any wrong with their frozen food? Your everyday cinnamon roll meets pumpkin spice. Five rolls just aren't enough.

5. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

pumpkin
Leesha Dialani

This was the winner for me. Tucked away in the bakery section, these muffins have it all: the pumpkin spice flavors, pumpkin cream cheese and a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds on top.

6. Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Tea

A photo posted by Jaye Minxx (@jminxx) on

A good book, some of that cookie butter and a hot cup of tea with the flavors of fall sound picture perfect. Plus, it's a good alternative to all the pumpkin spice lattes going around. 

7. Pumpkin Biscotti 

A photo posted by Rambo604 (@rambo604) on

If you do go for a pumpkin spice chai latte, these crisp buttery biscotti work really well with it.

So if it's pumpkin spice or apple caramel, you know what to reach for next time you pay a visit to Trader Joe's. One of each, please!