Anyone who knows me knows that I love Trader Joe’s. The staff is super friendly, the store is fun, and the prices are cheap. Best of all, Trader Joe’s store brand is the holy grail. TJ’s is full of kinds of awesome snacks, drinks and meals all under their own brand name. Although all the aisles at Trader Joe’s are filled with a zillion great choices, their frozen aisles are especially abundant. If you’re feeling lazy about making dinner, are having guests over or you just feel like stocking up, rejoice: here’s a reliable and researched customer approved list of the 45 best frozen foods at Trader Joe’s.

Sweet Potato Gnocchi

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of @bethany413 on Instagram

These sweet potato gnocchi are a gift from the Trader Joe’s gods. They’re easy to prepare, and are served in a butter and sage sauce that is to die for. Try them once, and they’ll easily become a staple on your shopping list.

Pork Gyoza Potstickers

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

For when you have a craving that only potstickers or dumplings will fix, I give you TJ’s pork gyoza. Make them as an appetizer for friends OR for you to eat all yourself. You can steam, pan-fry, bake or make them in the microwave.

Mandarin Orange Chicken

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Easy for dinner and inexpensive too, Mandarin Orange Chicken has been an extremely popular Trader Joe’s product for a loooong time. TJ fans literally swear by this stuff, so if you haven’t tried it, it’s time you do.

Chicken Tikka Masala

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of @whatsgoodattjs on Instagram

Indian food lovers, rejoice. TJ’s Chicken Tikka Masala is perfect for when you’re craving Indian but don’t feel like leaving the house. Pair with rice and some of TJ’s naan (also listed in this article), and dinner is served.

Vegan Tikka Masala

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Now vegan Indian food lovers can rejoice too. TJ’s vegan Tikka Masala has all the Indian flavor without any meat. Skip searching a restaurant menu for options, and save money in the process.

Mac n’ Cheese

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Satisfy any cheesy cravings with any variety of Trader Joe’s frozen mac and cheese. One box, and you’ll be making the switch from your average microwaveable mac and cheese to the TJ’s brand faster than it takes to heat up.

Lamb Koftas

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Bring the flavors of the Mid-East easily to your kitchen. If you’ve never tried a kofta, they’re basically a Middle Eastern style meatball. Paired with masala sauce, they’re the perfect oer d’oeuvre or addition to a meal.

Mochi

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

If you haven’t tried mochi yet, you need to. They are a traditional Japanese food made with rice and sugar. It may sound like a weird combo at first, but trust me, the Japanese know what they’re doing. TJ’s has them in various fun flavors, including pumpkin pie and green tea.

Naan

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

As you’ll see in the remainder of this article, TJ’s is not short on Indian style cuisine. Next up in that realm is their naan, which is oven-baked flatbread that is found in several Asian cuisines (including Indian). Pair with some of the Indian dishes already listed and you’ve got yourself a full spread.

Thai Sweet Chili Veggie Burger

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

To all my vegetarians out there, you may at this point be tired of the common black bean burgers or other veggie you probably live off of. Enter TJ’s Thai sweet chili veggie burgers. They’re the perfect mix of sweet and spicy and will easily become your new fave.

Burrata, Prosciutto and Arugula Flatbread

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Prosciutto and arugula are an amazing pizza topping combo that you can now experience easily in the convenience of your kitchen. Paired with burrata, and you really can’t go wrong. Pick up a box when you want a step up from your average frozen pizza.

Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

You can’t go wrong with an easy enchilada. Popular among vegetarians and meat-lovers alike, these black bean and corn enchiladas are an easy way to get your fix of Mexican style food.

Mac and Cheese Bites

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Drooooool. These mac and cheese bites are everything and more. Definitely something you want in your freezer at all times. Trust me on this.

Rustic Apple Tart

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Well, if you were looking for one, here’s the perfect excuse to host a super cute ~rustic~ dinner party. No matter what the occasion is, this apple tart is sure to be a hit and is likely to fool almost anyone into thinking it’s homemade.

Cookie Butter Cheesecake

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

TJ’s has truly outdone itself with this one. This drool worthy-box contains the perfect combination of a classic dessert and arguably Trader Joe’s most popular item. That being said, a little PSA: if you haven’t tried cookie butter, it needs to be the very next thing you do.

Macarons

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

If you want to feel like you’re in Paris when you’re really just in your dorm or apartment, these will do the trick. Have your own little fête with all the fun flavors of macarons TJ’s offers.

Poutine

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

I’ve been craving poutine since I first tried it over spring break in Montreal. It’s basically the Canadian version of cheese fries, complete with gravy and yummy cheese curds. The TJ’s rendition should tie you over until their next trip to Canada.

Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Just when you thought Trader Joe’s couldn’t get any better. Just like the amazingness that is TJ’s Cookie Butter Cheesecake, but in bite-size form! I strongly advise you to pick up more than one box.

Chicken Soup Dumplings

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Trader Joe’s really does come in handy for when you’re low on funds but still want your fix of different cuisines. When you can’t make it to Chinatown, pick up a box of these (and maybe invest in some of those nifty dumpling spoons).

Croissants

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

How can you resist warm croissants without having to leave the house? These almond croissants (along with the highly-recommend chocolate) will have your kitchen feeling like a cute little bakery in no time.

Lemon Bars

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of @kgbmad13 on Instagram

Nothing quite like a nice tangy but sweet lemon bar. For best results, enjoy these yummy squares slightly thawed (and preferably on a summer day) for the perfect frosty treat.

Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Happily host brunch at your place with this snazzy and easily prepared broccoli-cheddar quiche. Paired with bottomless mimosas courtesy of your kitchen, your friends and your wallet will thank you.

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Just found out your roommate invited people over to watch whatever game or award show is on later? Warm up a bowl of TJ’s spinach and artichoke dip, pour out a bag of pita chips and watch people snack away. Hosting crisis averted.

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

TJ’s BBQ chicken pizza is another yummy alternative to ordering pizza and spending money you probably won’t have until your next paycheck. Two types of cheese, red onions, chicken and BBQ sauce? Score.

Gone Bananas

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

They’re not called Gone Bananas for nothing. You’ll go bananas for sure for TJ’s Gone Bananas. Perfectly sliced frozen pieces of banana covered in chocolate are the anytime snack you never knew you needed.

Chili Lime Chicken Burgers

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

These chili lime chicken burgers scream summertime. Grab a few friends, throw some of these on the grill, crack open a few cold beers and you’ve got yourself the start of classic summer night.

Organic Superfood Pilaf

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

What are Sundays for if not trying to forget all the unnecessary carbs and sugar you consumed over weekend? In attempt to balance things out, whip up this tasty superfood combo of quinoa, kale and carrots. Who knows, maybe next you’ll go to the gym like you told yourself you would.

Chicken and Green Chile Tamales

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Authentic, handmade tamales right outta the freezer? Sounds too good to be true, but TJ’s tamales are the next best thing to getting some fresh. The chicken and green chile variety have the perfect amount of kick and are sure to satisfy any spicy craving.

Steak and Ale Pies

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Recreate some memories from your semester abroad in London by popping one of these steak and ale pies into your oven. Stick with the theme and maybe pair it with a pint to make it doubly British. You’ll feel like you’re back in a pub in no time.

Tarte D’Alsace

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

A fancy name for an equally fancy frozen flatbread. Serve this to dinner guests in little slices over glasses of wine, and soon you’ll feel like the French version of Ina Garten.

Green Figs

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Although TJ’s typically has a nice selection of frozen fruit, these figs are especially something to treasure. Figs are not very common in the U.S. (at least on the east coast), and if anything, all you can ever find are puny ones. Fellow fig lovers, pick up a bag of these (organic!) whole green figs and rejoice.

Vegetable Pakoras

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

More easy-to-make Indian style food? You got it. These little veggie fritters are the perfect snack or addition to a meal. With all the Indian style food TJ’s has to offer, you’re never far from a make-shift Indian feast.

Semi Dried Apricots

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Yet another hard to find fruit that Trader Joe’s has blessed us with in frozen form. Enjoy all the sweetness apricots have to offer anytime you want with a bag (or two) of these.

Mini Cinnamon Sugar Churros

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

You know what’s even better than churros? Mini churros. Bite sized and sweet, you’ll probably find yourself buying another bagful sooner than you thought you would.

Organic Riced Cauliflower

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

If you’re trying to squeeze more veggies into your diet, pick up a couple bags of organic riced cauliflower and discover the beauty of this under appreciated vegetable. You’ll thank me later.

Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

These are a major win for my gluten free friends. Enjoy a childhood favorite without fear with these gluten free breaded chicken nuggets. Pair with ketchup and a glass chocolate milk if you really wanna feel nostalgic.

Key Lime Pie

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

All the key lime goodness you could ever want without any fuss. TJ’s key lime pie is so good, you’ll forget it came from a box. Perfect for enjoying on your own (no shame) or for any last minute get-togethers.

Falafel

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

All and any falafel lovers I know have a go-to place to get their fix (or a family member that makes them homemade). Well, if you have neither, or even if you have both, these are ideal for any spontaneous Middle Eastern cravings.

Danish Pancakes

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of @thebrightblush on Instagram

Like pancakes, but better. Danish pancakes, or aebleskivers, are fluffy little pancake balls that can be served plain or filled. The TJ’s version of these little guys will have you snacking like a true Dane.

Mini Chicken Tamalitos

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Truly, the frozen aisles of Trader Joe’s can take you around the world in a few short pushes of your shopping cart. These tasty mini chicken tamalitos will having you booking a flight to Peru to discover what other yumminess the country has to offer.

Turkey Corn Dogs

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

TJ’s turkey corn dogs are great because you can easily satisfy any corn dog craving (am I the only one that gets those?) without taking a trip to a baseball stadium or amusement park. Pair with mustard and ketchup, and you’re set.

Panettone French Toast

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Anyone who celebrates Christmas has likely seen the large and colorful Italian panettone cake boxes around the holidays. Celebrate the holiday season any day of the year with Trader Joe’s innovative panettone French toast.

Mini Chicken Samosas

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

More mini food? You bet. These mini chicken samosas are not to be missed. Plus, given their size, you can eat and whole box and trick your mind into thinking it’s okay.

Organic Pesto Tortellini

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Although your average pasta dinner is already pretty easy to make, take it a step further with TJ’s organic (bonus) pesto tortellini. So good you’ll forget the pesto isn’t homemade.

Parmesan Pastry Pups

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Ah, good ol’ pigs in a blanket (but better). Bake a bunch and impress any guests into thinking you’re the master of oer d’oeuvres. The key is to casually mention that the little “beef franks” are wrapped in puff pastry and dusted with parmesan. Fancy schmancy.

Trader Joe's

Graphic by Spoon University