There are a lot of different ways to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month and every October, there is an overload of pink as we see the marathon runners decked out in pink or watch the NFL sport their pink socks. Even though everyone seems to be wearing pink, why not take it a step further and eat it (or in it) too? Here are a list of New York City's pinkest restaurants, as well as some places where eating will actually help donate money to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month! 

Pietro Nolita

This Nolita restaurant that prides itself on serving healthy Italian cuisine is met with a 50's feel and the best part about it all is how pink everything is! Everything from the booths to the cups are pink, and they even keep up the pink theme on their Instagram. And how could you not love those napkins? 

Carthage Must Be Destroyed

This organic brunch spot in Brooklyn is unique for its set up in a warehouse, as well as its communal tables. And of course, there are accents of pink all around, from the plates and cups to some of the food and drinks! 

The Sosta

From the founder of another popular NYC restaurant ByChloe, The Sosta is a fairly new fast, casual Italian food spot in SoHo, serving pasta in pink bowls and other delicious spreads on pink trays. There's even a lit up neon pink sign in the restaurant that says Mangiano, Baby! which is Italian for "eat." Well don't mind if I do! 

Otto's Tacos 

For the month of October, Otto's Tacos is donating a percentage of its proceeds The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer when you order pink tortillas! The more tacos you eat, the more you help out! Sounds like a win-win to me! 

Cafe Henrie

Cafe Henrie's pink tables make the perfect backdrop to any photo! Want more pink? Make sure to get the avocado toast with watermelon radish! 

Make sure you go to at least one of these restaurants before Breast Cancer Awareness Month ends! Maybe consider wearing pink when you go as well so you can be extra match-y.