When the world learned of pink chocolate back in September 2017, people were pretty pumped. The chocolate came from a Swiss chocolatier who says they invented a whole new chocolate—this isn't just pink-dyed white chocolate. Ruby chocolate, as it's deemed, is cocoa beans processed in a completely new way that allows the beans to retain a pink hue and a natural berry flavor. Whatever, I'm down. And now, Kit Kat is adding the ruby chocolate to its candy. 

Yes, a pink Kit Kat is on the horizon, made with the groundbreaking pink chocolate. Those in South Korea and Japan can purchase it in stores and online starting tomorrow. According to a spokesperson for Nestle who spoke with The Sun Online: "It will be exclusive to Japan for now but we will be keeping a close eye on how the launch goes and looking at options for other formats and other markets in the future." 

If you're thinking, why Japan? Kit Kat is actually the top selling chocolate company in the country. Japan has over 300 Kit Kat flavors, including the famous Green Tea flavor that made its debut in 2004. And the Kit Kat, called a Sublime Ruby flavor, was created by a Japanese pastry chef who has previously worked to create many different Kit Kat flavors.

This is the first candy company to integrate Ruby Chocolate into a candy. If you can get your hands on some of these, they'd make the cutest Valentine's Day gift. If you can't, well you'll just have to stick with a white chocolate Kit Kat and decorate it with a pink bow—still pretty cute, but admittedly not as Instagram-worthy.