Pickled-flavored foods have been on the rise recently. So far this year we've seen pickle ice cream, slushies, and beer, just to name a few. Now, there’s a new contender on the market. Everyone’s favorite triangle chips are now available as pickle-flavored Doritos. So it’s, basically, a pickle-lover’s dream come true.

According to the website, the Intense Pickle Doritos are said to pack on an “extreme crunch and explode-in-the-mouth flavor.” With every bite, you’ll be able to taste the tangy flavor of pickles that you know and love.

Surprisingly, these pickle-flavored Doritos aren’t exactly a new phenomenon. A review written by Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau dates the chips back to around 2011, Extra Crispy reports. He said the chips are “slightly creamy with a whole lot of dill, garlic and sour vinegar, all on top of the standard Doritos tortilla chip base.”

So, if these chips have been around for years, how come we’re just now hearing about them? Well, with the release of Sonic’s Pickle Juice Slush, pickle-flavored foods have become increasingly more popular. It was just a matter of time before someone brought up the Doritos.

In regards to taste, one Instagram user (@spudkoumi) says, “at first [they] kinda just [tasted] like salted nachos but then it leaves your mouth feeling really pickly and fresh and a bit sour.” He goes on to say that “they were amazing” and “10/10 would recommend [them].” 

Another customer has gone as far to say the chips are “the cadillac of dill pickle flavored salty-snacks,” and recommends leaving them in the freezer to “[amplify] the seasoning,” according to Delish.

Now, here’s the catch. If you want to get your hands on some pickle-flavored Doritos, you’ll need to visit our Canadian neighbors. But if you aren’t in the mood to travel, you can always order some off Amazon (2-day shipping anyone?).

From the looks of the reviews, the Intense Pickle Doritos sound perfect for any pickle-fiend out there. So, next time you’re in the mood to try a new pickle product, buy some pickle Doritos. Guaranteed you won’t be disappointed.