Love her or hate her, Chrissy Teigen is the freaking GOAT on Twitter. Like, look at some of these tweets and tell me that you don't want to bring Teigen some brown bananas. The model is back in the action with Panera, renaming their signature Broccoli Cheddar Soup in the most Teigen of ways. 

Here's everything you need to know about Panera Soup-gate, and why Chrissy Teigen should be in charge of naming all food in existence. 

The "Breakfast Battle" That Started It

The controversy was not over Broccoli Cheddar Soup, initially, but rather the definition of eggs. Panera and some of its competitors have been struggling to reconcile with what exactly is an egg, and Panera strongly believes that only legit eggs, not products with additives or egg substitutes, deserve the title of eggs. Yes, this is a legit argument in 2018. 

Chrissy Teigen saw the drama on Good Morning America, and like any good television viewer, she tweeted about it. And because she is Chrissy Teigen (and her Twitter followers number more than just her best friend and mother, unlike me SOS), her tweet made some waves. 

Where It Gets Soupy

Teigen's tweet referenced not only the definition of eggs, but also the genuinely iconic Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. If you're picking two at Panera and not ordering the Broccoli Cheddar Soup with your Grilled Cheese, you're doing it wrong. 

Because Teigen has good taste, she's obviously a huge fan of the Broccoli Cheddar Soup too, but she believed that more proper name for the soup was actually "Delicious Cream Times." I'm low-key concerned that no one would know what is in this soup, but the legendary creaminess most certainly comes across in the name. 

Panera clearly agreed. The chain tweeted back at her "Great suggestion...and we will continue to call you best human in the twittersphere." Less than a week later, Teigen got her hands on a newly named, "Delicious Cream Times Soup."

Sadly, this name shift is not permanent. I just checked Panera's website, and the name, which had been changed online to "Delicious Cream Times Soup," is back to the OG Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Chrissy Teigen has not yet commented on Twitter about the name return, but I am not pleased. You can definitely still hit up your local Panera and order it the new way anyway to show you're in the know. It's like the Starbucks Secret Menu, but far better, because it's actually a thing.