Are you looking for a new movie to watch while stuck at home? "Trolls World Tour" is set to premiere at home this week on April 10. There is nothing better than watching a movie and munching on some of your favorite treats. OREO has released new limited-edition cookies inspired by the film and now is the time to get your hands on them!

"Trolls World Tour" Oreo Cookies 

Photo Courtesy of OREO

To celebrate the home release of "Trolls World Tour," OREO has released two limited-edition packs of cookies. The cookies are inspired by two of the film’s characters – Queen Poppy and Tiny Diamond. Queen Poppy cookies feature pink-colored creme with glitter, and Tiny Diamond cookies have green-colored creme with glitter and popping candy.

Each pack includes three fun cookie designs inspired by the pack’s featured character. 

"Trolls World Tour" OREO AR Experience

Photo Courtesy of OREO

If you're looking to enjoy more fun with Oreo and Trolls, then you should take advantage of their augmented reality experience. The Trolls World Tour OREO packs and cookies come to life on Instagram where Queen Poppy performs a special dance to the track, “Just Sing (Trolls World Tour).” 

In order to unlock the experience, head to OREO.com to access the filter, place a Trolls World Tour OREO cookie on the pack, using the filter guide, and scan. 

Where To Buy Them

Photo Courtesy of OREO

The "Trolls World Tour" OREO packs and cookies are available wherever OREO is sold, for a limited-time only, while supplies last.