October 28, 2018. This is a day that will be engraved in Bostonians memories forever. This is the day all of Boston was proud to be from Boston, even more than they usually are. This is the day the Sox took it home and won the World Series again (the 4th time this century, in case you were wondering). Well, if you want to celebrate this victory like a real Bostonian, look no further. This is a list of ways to party hard and love this rambunctious Mass. city even more than you already do, because winning the World Series is a wicked big deal.  

Stroll into your favorite pub and chug a Sam Adams or Harpoon IPA!

If you know anything about Boston, you know they take their beer and pubs seriously. Irish roots run deep and Bostonians make sure you never forget it! Drink like the Irish, eat like the Irish, and celebrate like Bostonians in this historic moment surrounded by your favorite people in your second home. 

Fenway's Footlong Franks and Cracker Jacks

Don't worry, you'll get your "peanuts and cracker jacks." When the Sox win, you have to be sure you go to Fenway. The footlong hotdogs and authentic cracker jacks will give you the baseball experience that is currently engulfing the nation. 

New England Clam Chowda

Chowder should be white. End of story. This rich and creamy soup combines the fresh seafood Boston is known for with a classic touch of nostalgia. Everyone that grew up in Boston remembers how good this not-so-little bowl of happiness really is. If the Sox winning wasn't enough to warm your heart, this chowder definitely will.

Mike's Pastry Cannolis

This place is the "home of the cannoli", the best cannolis one might say. This decadent sweet pastry will taste almost as good as winning the World Series for yourself. During a time of pride and excitement like this, calories don't exist. Go ahead, get yourself a treat from Mike's Pastry. 

A (very) large scoop of Brigham's Ice Cream

If you're not from Boston, you probably don't know what this is. It is the best ice cream and if you want to celebrate like a true Bostonian, you have to try some.

Treat yo self with some Lobstah

The Sox just won. Nothing is too expensive to celebrate the best team in the world officially being named the best team in the world. You're a World Series Champion, you're high-class baseball fan now. Eat like one. 

And, of course, Dunkin' Donuts. 

What goes best with sweet victory? An authentic Boston creme donut does! And, while you're at it, you should get a large Dunkin' coffee to wash it down. 

The World Series happens once a year, but it's been five since the Sox won it. For a long time, the only people who knew just how good the Red Sox really are were those in Boston. Now, the entire world knows. Bostonians always have a lot of pride. This time, they deserve to be loud and proud about it because guess what...THE SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!