I grew up drinking nearly every juice possible: apple, orange, cranberry, guava and grape. If it's at the grocery store, I've tried it. I don't know about you, but I first learned about Ocean Spray from the commercial with two men standing knee deep in a vat of cranberries. Not only did this look intriguing, but it definitely made me want to try their cranberry juice right away. Although I drink less juice, there definitely isn't a shortage of coffee in my system. Ocean Spray Brew combines the best of both worlds with both coffee and juice and it's so good. 

Ocean Spray Brew - New Flavors

Ocean Spray

Ocean Spray Brew comes in two flavors: Cranberry Lemonade with Cold Brew Coffee and Cranberry Blueberry with Cold Brew Coffee. Each drink is a combination cranberry juice and a splash of cold brew coffee. Made with real fruit juice and no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors, Ocean Spray Brew is also an excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin B. 

If you're looking to try Ocean Spray Brew, check out  their product locator or purchase online via Amazon, Jet and Walmart.