ICYMI, Sarah Tracey, founder of The Lush Life went live on her Instagram last night (June 18th) to talk about some of the best rosé recipes featuring Pacific Northwest wines. As a rosé lover myself, I thought it would be best to share the recipes she talked about so you, too might enjoy. These are refreshing recipes to try at home this summer when you need to quench that rosé thirst. 

Summer Solstice Spritz

Photo Courtesy of Sarah Tracey, Sommelier and Founder of the Lush Life

Featuring Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut Rosé, you can't go wrong with this rosé recipe for the Summer Solstice! It's delightfully crisp and gives you just the right amount of fruit aroma in the best bubbly way. I can't think of a better way to celebrate summer!

Sarah's Instructions: "In a wine glass over ice, combine 2 oz Empress Gin (made with Butterfly Pea Blossoms, this delicate, floral and gin is a striking indigo color that transforms to a soft lilac when mixed into drinks!); 1 oz Lillet Rose (a low-proof spirit that combines red and white wine with brandy and other botanicals such as herbs and orange peels before aging in French oak), and top with Domaine Ste. Michelle Burt Rosé. Garnish with an edible flower." 

Rosé Garden Party Punch

Listen, I love a good summer party, and this PartyPunch recipe definitely satisfies all of my rosé hopes and wishes! This recipe features Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Rosé and is amazing when paired with a fresh charcuterie board. Sip on this wine all summer long and enjoy the zesty citrus and active berry flavor. 

Sarah's Instructions: "In a pitcher, combine half a bottle of rosé wine, the juice of 1 lemon, 1/2 cup vodka, 1 c sliced strawberries, a handful of mint leaves, and simple syrup to taste. Finish with 1 c seltzer. Stir and pour into glasses over ice." 

Raspberry Peach Rosé Sangria

Photo Courtesy of Sarah Tracey, Sommelier and Founder of the Lush Life

You readers already know how much I love the 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Can. Well, this recipe features this can for a perfect summertime go-to drink and I can confirm it will be one of the best rosé recipes you've ever tried! The equivalent of 2.5 glasses of wine exist in these cans, so it's really easy to create this amazing sangria. This fruity and refreshing recipe will surely be a hit at all of your summer get togethers. 

Sarah's Instructions: "In a glass, combine 1/4 c diced peaches, 1/4 c fresh raspberries, 1 oz peach nectar or puree, and 1 oz orange liqueur. Add 1/2 can of 14 Hands rosé and stir to combine. Fill glass with ice and garnish with fresh raspberries."

Chilled Pinot

wine, alcohol, champagne, cocktail, beer, ice, liquor, cheers, Toasting
Shelby Cohron

This last summertime beverage features Erath 2017 Oregon Pinot Noir. It is the easiest recipe of the four because all you have to do is chill it! This fruit forward Pinot Noir is a blend of different Oregon vineyard sites and is a ready-to-drink style. When chilled, this wine can make a delightfully light summer sipper for you red wine lovers. 

When its hot outside, sometimes you just need to cool down with an incredible wine and experiment with the best rosé recipes. I think those four options will definitely get us through the summer and I'd love to see who tries them! As always, make sure to drink responsibly and tag @spoon_national on Instagram when you post about these incredible summer rosé recipes.