You guys, not too long ago I discovered that canned wine was a thing. I know, I know, some of you might be wondering if I live under a rock considering I am a self proclaimed wine addict. But no, I really just discovered this like six months ago. Better yet, I just discovered 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Bubbles and it's actually magic in a can. If you're craving something sweet, delicious, and just as spectacular as a unicorn, then look no further. Here's everything you need to know about 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Bubbles.  

It's magic in a can

Amelia Hitchens

Brought to you by free-spirited wine brand, 14 Hands Wine, is none other than the mystical and magical Unicorn Rosé Bubbles. If the appearance of the can itself doesn't give it away, once you taste the magic you will definitely understand. This one-of-a-kind cocktail will make you feel like you are partying like a unicorn, in the best way. Let me be the first to say that 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Bubbles will be the next go-to party drink. 

As stated by 14 Hands Wine, their "goal is that the 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Bubbles captures the imagination of consumers and seamlessly integrates into their lifestyle." I have to say, drinking this wine certainly expanded the limits of my imagination and I could definitely see myself adding this to my list of mandatory party pick-up items. 

What does it taste like?

Other than tasting like magic, there are some pretty amazing flavors packed in this pretty pink can. At 13% ABV, 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Bubbles offers a bubbly crisp feel with light fruity flavors. I personally taste a bit of raspberry, strawberry and maybe even orange. The flavors blend well and the bubbles just add that extra pop that I absolutely love. It is the perfect pair for pool parties in addition to your inflatable unicorn pool floatie, of course. 

Though you will certainly fall in love with this drink, it's important to note that 2 x 375ml cans = 1 x 750ml bottle. So, drink responsibly!  

Only available for a limited time!

Amelia Hitchens

I am one lucky gal to have got my hands on Rosé Bubbles because they are a limited time only product! The cans are officially available at national retailers, convenience stores and via Drizly delivery where available. Do yourself a favor and order some for yourself while you still can. 

To all you summer lovers, magic believers and rainbow aficionados, if I don't already have you convinced, you must try 14 Hands Unicorn Rosé Bubbles. Your summer pool party simply won't be complete without it. Heck, any party won't be complete without it. Get ready to be amazed, and let's all raise a glass to this ultra-glam can of wine.