"Never eat raw cookie dough" was the phrase I heard constantly growing up. I mean, let's be real, I still did because there was nothing better than the sweet taste of cookie dough. Luckily, I didn't get sick, but now with the rise of edible cookie dough that's not even a worry anymore. Many brands have created pints and tubs of edible cookie dough and there are even stores centered around selling this sweet treat. Nestle Toll House has recently announced a new flavor of edible cookie dough and cookie dough so now its time to get excited.

Nestle's NEW Edible Cookie Dough 

Nestlé Toll House

Starting in June, cookie lovers can get their hands on Nestle Toll House's NEW Edible Cookies & Creme Cookie Dough. This treat combines cookie dough with real chocolate creme sandwich cookie pieces. Make sure to grab a spoon and dig in! 

Other flavors of the brands edible cookie dough include Funfetti, Peanut Butter Chocolate and Chocolate Chip

Nestle Toll House Funfetti Cookie Dough 

Nestlé Toll House

If you're a lover of all things Funfetti, then you will love Nestle Toll House's latest cookie dough flavor. This Funfetti flavor combines vanilla flavored cookie dough with rainbow sprinkles to create an explosion of flavors. 

Looking for some edible cookie dough to go along with these traditional cookies? Nestle has edible Funfetti Cookie Dough that you can enjoy by the spoonful.