Everyone has such a love-hate relationship with Valentine’s Day. Trying to find a unique gift or a dinner reservation can feel nearly impossible, but this year, Oreo has saved the day with these unique cookies for NBA fans.

Oreo has several varieties of their classic cookies, including Double Stuf, Oreo Mini, Oreo Thins, and so much more. They’ve done the limited-edition before, and now, they’re bringing it back in collaboration with the National Basketball Association.

The cookie brand is teaming up with the NBA to offer unique cookies for fans of all 30 basketball teams through OREOID, which can be purchased at OREO.com/NBA.

We have seen a lot of fun and exciting treats from Oreo recently, but this one goes in for the slam dunk by providing NBA fans with the perfect way to celebrate the 2023 NBA All-Star Game on February 19th in Salt Lake City, Utah.

The cookies went live February 7, and fans nationwide can find their team’s cookie featuring their logo, colors, and celebratory sprinkle designs. Oreo is also offering special All-Star themed cookies to celebrate All-Star weekend.

Oreo has decided to expand upon the limited-edition NBA Dynasty Oreo Cookies, which first became available in 2021. The league expanded on the original six teams — which included the Boston Celtics, Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, and San Antonio Spurs — and their dynasties by offering all 30 teams their own custom Oreo.

Whether you want to surprise your valentine with a pack of their favorite team’s Oreo cookies or host the ultimate party for the NBA All-Star Game, you can purchase the cookies for $39.95, not including delivery. Though the cookies may be so cool, they will have to be stored in a glass box next to a pair of Jordans.