Four Loko is only great when you're at a sh*tty frat party that's effed up the jungle juice, and all that's left to drink is your choice of warm beer or the cold Four Loko you found in the back of the fridge. Of course, you're going to go with the Four Loko. Other savages will tell you they use it as a chaser. But you'd have to be nuts to say Four Loko is your go-to drink of choice. 

However, Natty Lite (yes, the quintessential college beer), wants to challenge you to expand your palette with a ~new~ fruity, high alc tall-canned bev. 

Photo courtesy of Anheuser-Busch.

Natural Light (does that sound weird to anyone else?) is taking on Four Loko with their upcoming fruit-flavored, malt beverage called Natty RUSH. The drink, a 25 oz can containing 12% alcohol, will come in three insane flavors: Hurricane Punch, Watermelon Smash, and Blue Frostbite. I can only assume Watermelon Smash tastes like, well, watermelon. But for the remaining two, their names are as irrelevant as the Gatorade flavors I drink away my hangovers with. 

The beverage will be available as a single serve can, according to Ad Age. So, yeah, you will be able to pick up one of these babies at your local convenient store on your way to the pregame. 

According to Chelsea Phillips, VP Value and Near Beer Brands at Anheuser Busch, the launch of Natty RUSH "will take place this fall." But according to an insider source (tbh, a League date I had a while back), the drink is set to launch Oct. 15. 

So stay tuned for more information. But seriously, if you're into malt beverages that taste like fermented Froot Loops, one, who are you? And two, you might like this stuff.