It’s the weekend (or a Tuesday – I’m not judging) and since you are a hardworking college student with about a billion responsibilities, you deserve a drink g*ddamnit. Little did you know that your major can have a big impact on your go-to “turn up” juice.

Next time you attend a party, take a gander across the room and see if you and your friends are able to guess a person’s major by the drink in their hand.  Hell, why not make a drinking game out of it?

Art: Kombrewcha

drinking

Photo courtesy of kombrewcha.com

Oh that local elderflower IPA is so mainstream now.  I just discovered this new, totally organic fermented tea. Also this song you’re playing sounds sooo much better on vinyl.

Pre-Med: Tequila Shots

drinking

Photo by Kelly O’Sullivan

Everybody take a shot if you felt personally victimized by that chemistry exam.

Nursing: Wine

drinking

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

Let’s face it, the only light you see during your Thursday clinical is knowing there is half a bottle of Barefoot Moscato chilling in your apartment.

Business: Scotch

drinking

Photo courtesy of mostmetro.com

Whether you like the taste of it or not just drink up. This is your future.

Nutrition & Dietetics: Sangria

drinking

Photo by Grace Goettman

See, by drinking this I am getting a LOT of extra antioxidants and nutrients from this fruit, plus it tastes DAMN GOOD.

Education: Jello Shots

drinking

Photo courtesy of spoonuniversity.com

Who says snack time just has to be for the kids?

History: Mead

drinking

Photo courtesy of uncrate.com

Only you appreciate the history of one of the world’s first fermented drink. Plus you can make it in just 5 steps.

Political Science: Beer

drinking

Photo courtesy of lowgluten.org

Strictly American beer because you are patriotic AF.

Engineering: The Cheapest Vodka You Can Find

drinking

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

Let’s look at this logically: I want to get drunk, I don’t want to spend a lot of money, so this $7 handle of vodka should do the trick.

Undecided: Jungle Juice

If you could major in attending parties every night of the week, you would.

Now check out these articles to take care of that awful hangover: