Did you know that the average American eats 46 slices of pizza per year? It's National Pizza Day, and that means that popular chains are giving you a sweet deal on pies. Although every day should be Pizza Day, we compiled a list of the national chains that are offering discounts when you buy a warm, cheesy pizza. Take advantage. 

Pizza Hut...And Alexa

Did you know you can tell Amazon's voice service speaker to order you pizza and it will? But only from Pizza Hut. The two companies are teaming up today to offer you 30% off of voice orders. All you need to do is say "Alexa order Pizza Hut", and the discount will automatically apply.

If you're like me and haven't befriended Alexa yet, you can still order a medium, three-topping pizza from Pizza Hut for $6. This offer is valid through February 16th, because one day of pizza celebration is not enough.  

Papa John's

Papa John's is going big today, offering 40% off any regular priced pizza. And it's making this deal a month long celebration. Use the code 40PIZZA and continue to receive 40% off orders through March 5th. 

Domino's

Domino's wants you to order online. Get on your computer or phone and order a large, three-topping pizza for $7.99. But I think I'll go for the two medium two-topping pizzas and stuffed cheesy bread for $5.99. I can't resist the Domino's cheesy bread.

Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's wins with the best discount offer. It includes its new 5 items for $5.00 menu. So you can get items like pizza, wings, cheesy bacon bites for $5 each. 

So while every day should be National Pizza Day, try to take advantage on these awesome deals. Your wallet and stomach with thank you. The real question is, will the Pizza ATMs have a discount?