Many foods, like doughnuts, have a day dedicated to them. But ice cream is in a league of its own. In 1984, President Ronald Reagan deemed July National Ice Cream Month, with the third Sunday of the month being National I️ce Cream Day. So if you haven’t been celebrating, this Sunday you have no excuse, because there’s going to be deals on deals. Here are some of the best National Ice Cream Day deals to get your ice cream on the cheap (or for free) on Sunday. 

Ellie Conley

Baskin-Robbins

Download the Baskin-Robbins mobile app and receive exclusive offers, like a BOGO Cone offer, a BOGO 99-cent sundae offer, and a $2 medium milkshake offer. Baskin-Robbins is also rolling out three new "Freak Shakes" aka giant, over the top milkshakes for the occasion. Get your hands on the new OREO 'n Cookies Freak Shake, Unicorn Freak Shake, and the Donut Shop Freak Shake from July 15-31. The Oreo version is topped with a slice of Oreo Polar Pizza, the Unicorn has a pouf of Cotton Candy, and the Donut one, of course, comes with a donut on top. 

Carvel

Buy one ice cream cone or cup of soft serve and get a second one free. One for you, another for... you!

Cumberland Farms

Starting at 8 am on July 15, text "SCOOPS" to 64827 and receive $1 off any pint of Ultimate Scoops at all Cumberland Farms locations. 

Dairy Queen

Download and register the new Dairy Queen app and receive an offer for a FREE small Blizzard. Beyond National Ice Cream Day, the app will also offer national weekly DQ deals on treats, food and beverages. 

goPuff

goPuff, the online convenience store, is giving away free pints of ice cream all week through July 15 via their Instagram. To enter to win, follow @goPuff and like the posts and tag your friends—nothing to fancy. On Sunday, you can also check out their Ice Cream Day Bundles like "Float-rida" which comes with Barq's Root Beer, Mexican Coke, Vanilla by Breyers, and Cherry Garcia by Ben & Jerry's (aka everything to make a float). 

Whole Foods

Starting July 13 through July 15, Whole Foods is having a sale on Ben & Jerry's and Talenti ice cream pints (dairy and non-dairy). You can get two pints for $6. Of course, Prime members will receive an additional 10 percent off.