If you are a coffee connoisseur, a coffee addict or even an occasional coffee drinker, you need Nack on your phone! Go to the App Store right this second and download it. Basically, it allows you to get your coffee fix and your daily act of kindness all in one click of a button. 

The Concept 

How sacred is your first cup of coffee of the day? Ah, it's a great feeling to smell your favorite cup of fresh brew in the morning. Nack was created so you can share the feeling with a friend who might need a pick-me-up. 

Nack is a kindness-driven community. There are multiple ways that you can get your good deed of the day in through Nack. You can send an encouraging message to friends or suspend a coffee to a stranger to make their day a little more bearable.

How It Works

cream, mocha, milk, espresso, cappuccino, coffee
Libby Perold

When you open the app, you'll see two tabs for Get Coffee or Give Coffee. You can send a coffee to a friend in your contacts and attach a fun message or a silly photo. Your friend will receive a text (essentially a $5 gift card) that they can redeem at any Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks and some local coffee shops (you can see what shops participate on the map on the app). The catch is that  your friend won't see the message until the coffee gift is redeemed. 

Another special feature of the app is suspending a coffee. A stranger who may be running low on money or time or just needs to see an encouraging message can redeem the coffee at any of the stores mentioned above. 

If you're the stranger that wants to redeem one of these suspended coffees, you need to have the app too! A map appears on the Get Coffee tab that will show you all the suspended coffees in your area. Skirt over to the location of your choice and redeem your coffee at the register.

If you're looking for a new way to spruce up your love for coffee, I highly suggest downloading Nack. It costs nothing to download and tracks your kindness level. Keep yourself in check and practice random acts of coffee.