There's nothing better than relaxing by the pool with a nice cocktail. If you're looking for a new way to spruce up your drinks this summer, Hella Cocktail Co. is here to help. 

What Is Hella Cocktail Co.?

Photo Courtesy of Hella Cocktail Co

Hella Cocktail Co. is a brand based in the art of mixology. Through their brand, they have created a line of products that provide innovative, flavorful additions to classic drinks. Their products span from crafted bitters, premium mixers, special bitters & soda blended drinks and cocktail kits to help you on your journey to becoming a master mixologist.

Crafted Bitters

Photo Courtesy of Hella Cocktail Co

Hella Cocktail Co. has crafted a line of bitters that blend spices, fruit and bitter root flavors to create unique bittersweet tastes to any cocktail. These bitters are available in Orange (orange skins), Aromatic (cinnamon, clove, Jamaican allspice, black peppercorn, caraway), Smoked Chili, Citrus, Ginger, Apple Blossom (apples, cinnamon, chamomile, elderflower, baking space), Eucalyptus and Mexican Chocolate (cocoa, coffee, baking spice, Mexican chilies). 

Wondering how to incorporate these flavorful bitters into your next cocktail? Check out these bitters recipes from Hella Cocktail Co.! 

The Crafted Bitters are available per bottle or by set through the Hella Cocktail Co. website or through Amazon.

Premium Mixers

Photo Courtesy of Hella Cocktail Co

Are you hosting a party but don't know much about making drinks? These premium mixers from Hella Cocktail Co. are the perfect way for even beginner mixologists to create tasty drinks to please any group of friends. Choose from several different types of drink mixes including Classic Margarita , Habanero Margarita, Classic Bloody Mary, Spicy Bloody Mary, Moscow Mule, Old Fashioned, Rosemary Collins, Peach Bellini and several mixeable mixer sets for your biggest party of the season!

For tips and tricks on how to maximize the tastiness of your next mixed drink, check out these delicious recipes.

You can find these premium mixers available on the Hella Cocktail Co. website or as sets on Amazon 

Bitters & Soda

Photo Courtesy of Hella Cocktail Co

Hella Cocktail Co.'s newest product, their bitters & soda collection, available in their delectable aromatic flavor in both dry and spritz versions, makes it even easier to add flavor and body to your drink. With the refreshing taste of the bitters and the versatile mediums of the dry and spritz sodas, these bitters & soda are sure to add an extra kick to your drink.

Whether you want your drinks dry or fizzy, there are delicious choices for either option!

The bitters & soda product is available per 12 pack through the Hella Cocktail Co. website and via Amazon.

Cocktail Kits

Photo Courtesy of Hella Cocktail Co

If you're not quite sure where to start, Hella Cocktail Co. makes mixology easy with their specially made cocktail kits. These kits include a Bar Cart Starter Kit, a Dashing Bitters Kit, a Happy Hour Mule Kit, an XL Moscow Mule Kit and an Ultimate Bloody Mary Kit.

All products from Hella Cocktail Co. do not use artificial flavors and are instead flavored completely from pure cane sugar, fruit juice concentrates, fruit peels, natural extracts, spices and bitter root. You'll also find no dyes, high fructose corn syrups, or caramel colors so you can enjoy a completely natural drinking experience.