There are certain rites of passage in life that everyone has to go through, and watching "Mean Girls" is one of them. From the hilarious quotes to the lovable characters, this movie has it all. Come on, this was prime Lindsay Lohan after all! She made every movie she was in (even the one about a beat up Beetle car) amazing. Since watching this movie never gets old, here's a "Mean Girls" drinking game you can play with your whole squad the next time you see this cult classic.

#SpoonTip: Spoon University does not support binge drinking. So as you play this Mean Girls drinking game, have fun, but please, drink responsibly.

Take a sip when:

-Cady has a flashback to Africa

-The "Plastics" are being described

-Anyone says the word "fetch" 

-Gretchen Wieners mentions how her father is the inventor of Toaster Strudel

-Glen Coco gets four candy canes (you go, Glen Coco)

-Amy Poehler does anything your actual mom wouldn't do, like ever

-Cady becomes the new leader of the "Plastics"

Finish your drink when:

-Karen declares that the girls wear pink on Wednesdays

-Regina gets confused about the "diet" she's on. Also, just to clarify, butter isn't a carb.

-Damian says, "She doesn't even go here." You tell 'em, King.

-Regina gets hit by the bus. Gotta love this unexpected turn

Take a shot when:

-Regina says, "Get in loser, we're going shopping."

-Regina writes about herself in the Burn Book. This was the biggest plot twist in movie history, may I add.

-Karen reports the weather and says, "There's a 30% chance it's already raining." 

If these memories of Mean Girls don't hit you in the early 2000s feels, I don't know what will. While watching this film is already fun, bringing alcohol into the mix might just make it even more fun (if you drink responsibly). If you really think you're the cool mom of your friend group, play this "Mean Girls" drinking game with your Plastics and find out!