Updated 10/27/20:

Spoon readers can get a free McCafé item with the purchase of any sized Premium Roast or Iced McCafé coffee from Nov. 3rd to 9th. To redeem, Spoonies can simply place their McCafé coffee order on the McDonald’s App (any time of the day) and select one of the three new McCafé bakery items. This spellbinding offer is available once per day, every day of the week at participating restaurants nationwide.

Original:

McDonald’s is bringing three new menu items to stores very soon. In fact, these treats are so sweet that they deserve their own section on the menu. Starting Wednesday, October 28th you can shop the new McCafé Bakery lineup. This new menu section includes an Apple Fritter, Blueberry Muffin, and Cinnamon Roll. Now you can pair your morning (or afternoon) coffee order with a delicious baked treat from the McCafé Bakery. Did I mention that these new menu items will be available all day?  

McDonald's

With three new bakery treats plus all of the McCafé drink options, the possibilities are endless. Grab an Apple Fritter and dip it in your hot McCafé coffee. Or sweeten up your McCafé Cold Brew with a Cinnamon Roll. How will you pair your coffee and bakery treat? Maybe you’ll just blend a Blueberry Muffin in your next Mocha Frappé, who’s to say? Try all of the new McCafé Bakery items starting October 28th. And don’t worry, these items are here to stay.