Stuck at home with no where to go? Have no fear, McDelivery and Uber Eats are here to make the most of being stuck at home this fall by offering a $0 delivery fee on orders of $25 or more*! Whether you're crashing in your childhood bedroom or stuck in your off campus apartment that you already signed the lease for, McDonald's is still going to be satisfying those cravings. Here's how to unlock that $0 delivery fee this week.

french fries, pasta, spaghetti
Alex Frank

McDonald's get it. Life is still weird and we are all navigating through it together. They just want to make sure your cravings are always satisfied and delivered straight to your front door. Download the Uber Eats app for Apple or Android and start your McDelivery order! The offer will automatically be applied when you reach the $25 minimum, so no need to worry about any discount codes or coupons. 

This deal is only valid from Tuesday, September 8th through Monday, September 14th, so don't let this deal pass you by!

*$0 Delivery Fee: At participating McDonald’s. Taxes and other fees still apply. Cannot be combined. See Uber Eats app for details and availability. Prices may be higher than at restaurants.

Rules of McDelivery, College Edition

Photo courtesy of McDonald's

Luckily, McDonald's is even offering some tips and tricks on how to navigate the school year this fall. Read up on these while you wait for your McDelivery order!

1. "Take a break to eat your McDelivery - laptops are not sauce proof."

2. "Don’t get a zero on your test, but do get zero on your delivery fee." 

3. "One shouldn’t be denied their 'walking to class McCafe' just because they’re not walking to class."

4. "How late is too late to order fries when studying? Never o’clock."

McDonald's also wants you to know that they have enhanced their safety precautions and contactless delivery for customers and communities across the country. 99% of their restaurants are open for carry-out, drive-thru and McDelivery through Uber Eat, so you can count on them to have your back this year. So go ahead, take a break from online learning and treat yourself to some Mickey D's!