Dinner can be the most challenging meal sometimes since the day is almost over, and you’re tired from having been in class for hours on end. The last thing you feel like doing is preparing a meal. Here’s something to make the choices a little easier when you can’t decide what to eat, as the best meal for you can be found based on your astrological sign.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Turkey Dinner Sandwich

dinner

Photo by Parisa Soraya

You’re always on the go and enjoy more snacking than full-course meals throughout the day. Because of this, a sandwich is perfect since it’s not too filling and is easy to make. This Turkey Dinner Sandwich is the dinner recipe you need.

Pisces (February 19- March 20): Seafood Spaghetti di Nero

dinner

Photo by Carolyn Kao

Your natural element is water, making you crave seafood a lot. Because you’re warm and caring, this seafood spaghetti is a great dinner recipe for you to make for your friends and family.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Steak

dinner

Photo by Joyce Zhan

Since your ruling element is fire, what better way to prepare a meal than to fire up the grill and cook up some steaks? Aries are known for not wanting to spend too much time in the kitchen, and they love powerful foods. What’s better than an iron-rich, protein-packed steak to end your day? Check out how to make the perfect steak for your next dinner.

Taurus (April 20th- May 20th): Pasta

dinner

Photo by Judy Holtz

Those who are born under Taurus like to indulge in rich, creamy foods. What pairs better with creamy sauces than pasta? Since you love to cook, pasta is a great meal for you, as you can prepare it in so many different ways. Try these recipes to create awesome pasta creations.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Mini Buffalo Chicken Pies

dinner

Photo by Emma Lally

You tend to like mini meals throughout the day instead of waiting longer periods of time for heartier meals. Also, you enjoy trying new things when eating, therefore these mini buffalo chicken pies are perfect for dinner and are something that are more unique to the dinner scene.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Gazpacho

dinner

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Because Cancers like being at home, you tend to choose comfort food over most other options, and cuddling up with a bowl of soup is perfect for you after a day’s work. Check out this recipe for a loaded gazpacho you can make in 10 minutes.

Leo (July 23- August 22): Honey Sriracha Chicken

dinner

Photo by Rayna Mohrmann

You definitely enjoy spice when it comes to food and aren’t afraid to take a risk when eating. Thus, this Honey Sriracha Chicken is awesome for anyone whose sign is Leo since you not only take risks while preparing your food, but you also prefer food that’s hot rather than cold.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Mason Jar Salad

dinner

Photo by Max Bartick

For you, it’s important to eat nutrient-rich foods. Vegetables are essential to your diet because of the vitamins, minerals, and good health that are associated with them. Because you prefer not to spend too much time in the kitchen, quick and easy meals are perfect for you. For even quicker prep time, try these mason jar salads, as you can prepare these beforehand and have dinner waiting for you when you get home.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Chicken

dinner

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Libra tend to be simple eaters, and anything they cook will be appreciated. Since simplicity is key to preparing meals, chicken is great because you can adapt it to whatever you have on hand, or you can make it more complex with this awesome chicken piccata recipe. It’s something that’s also great with sides like veggies or a salad. Simplicity is key, and what’s simpler than fresh chicken for dinner?

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Shellfish

dinner

Photo by Bernard Wen

You’re passionate, dynamic, and love to try new things in the kitchen. Shellfish is a great choice because you love to prepare exotic food in the kitchen. Shrimp is a good choice because you can cook it multiple ways. It gives variety and mystery to how it can be served and is ideal for those whose astrological sign is Scorpio.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Tacos

dinner

Photo by Katherine Baker

Those who define themselves as Sagittarius are creative, likable, and flavorful, just like tacos. Tacos are the perfect dinner, because they can be made in different ways and with various ingredients depending on what you’re feeling. They’re also a great dinner recipe for a group of people, as those born under Sagittarius don’t enjoy eating alone. For those looking for a great taco recipe, check out these black bean and butternut squash tacos.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Fish

dinner

Photo by Jonathan Chan

Food is more than a meal for you; it’s for celebrating tradition, friends, and family. You’re always looking for something healthy and tasty. Fish is perfect to both satisfy your taste buds and to keep you feeling guilt-free, as it’s rich in iron and other key nutrients. Be sure and read up on how to choose the best quality fish for your next dinner.